We ran into the school, our clothes still wet. He was laughing which made me laugh. "Sasuke I've never seen you laugh before!" I blurted out. He looked at me with a light blush on his face, "You change people." he replied. His response gave me butterflies but once again I pushed the sudden emotions aside.

"Well then, let's go shall we?" he asked, I nodded in response and we began to walk away from the door. Sasuke and I might or might have not dropped shit on people's names but it's okay since he wouldn't tell anyone.

Eventually, we made it to the dorms, "Wait Sasuke this is the alpha's dorms.". He looked at me expressionless, "I know. Come on... no one will dare to touch you.". I was a bit scared but trusted his words and followed him in.

A couple of alphas looked my way but when they met Sasuke's glare they quickly turned around. I felt relieved to have him with me. He grabbed my hand making me blush. "Tsk, so many alphas have staring problems" he mumbled as we reached his dorm. He took out his key and unlocked the door, "Come on Naruto. I'll make some food, you can go pick a movie." I nodded in agreement and left to choose a movie. He had a lot of action movies but I picked one called "A Silent Voice". I've never seen it plus it looks interesting.

Eventually, Sasuke came into the room placing ramen on the table. "RAMEN! WAHH THANKS SASUKE!" I yelled, "You've mentioned how much you like ramen. And You're welcome". He gave a faint smile which only made my heart race.

I've never seen this side of him and I had no idea he paid attention to what I say. He took a seat next to me as the movie started.

Halfway through the movie, Naruto began to cry, "Why is this so sad" Naruto mumbled as tear fell rapidly.

"Dobe, it's not even that sad." Sasuke laughed. Naruto glared at the older male and began to wipe his tears.

Sasuke found himself staring at Naruto as Naruto found himself staring at the elder. Every once in a while they would catch eachother staring, which only brought a smile or light blush to their faces.

The movie was ending as it played a sweet song. Naruto turned to look at Sasuke who finally had tears in his eyes. He couldn't bring himself to say anything but he stared at his pale skin lit by the moonlight. Realization finally hit him, "I like him..." he thought.

Naruto finally realized that no one had brought the emotions Sasuke did out of him, yes he did like Kiba but he never realized the whole time Sasuke gave him butterflies. When they would practice or play games, he would find himself staring at the elder... he told himself he admired the boy but he realized that wasn't really what he felt.

The song in the movie came to an end as Naruto had finally realized, that he did in fact like the Uchiha. Unfortunately, Naruto was just as oblivious as Sasuke.