A/N | ong this is just a filler TT but have fun reading it. (It's a bit rushed sorry!)

The next day, Sai and Naruto barely talked. Both were too nervous to say anything. Sasuke on the other hand acted as if nothing had happened between Sai and himself.

Sai couldn't look Naruto in the eyes, the shame and guilt wouldn't leave his mind. The raven-haired boy also refused to meet Sasuke, "My feelings are a problem. I just need to get over them." he would say to himself.

Naruto on the other hand was ready to forgive the Uchiha.

"Let's meet up okay?" Naruto spoke. Sasuke smiled and said, "Okay, the garden at 5 pm sound good?"

"That sounds good, bye." the blonde responded and hung up.

Even with their break Naruto not once stopped loving the male, he was happy Sasuke had waited even if he was impatient and "flirted" with Sai.

Naruto was all over the place as time passed his anticipation grew, he just wanted to see Sasuke, to feel his touch once again.

Sai could see and strangely he could feel the anticipation coming from Naruto. He built up the courage to talk to the boy and asked, "You seem so excited did something happen?"

Naruto turned to look at the boy and started jumping, "I'm going to meet Sasuke later!!! I shouldn't be so excited but I miss him and honestly, I really am ready to forgive him!"

Sai weakly smiled and said, "I'm happy you guys are finally making up." the blonde smiled and hugged the boy, "I took some of your advice thanks Sai."

Seconds later Naruto ran off not wanting to be late but left a just heartbroken Sai. 

|-_-|

It was time for Naruto and Sasuke to meet up, Naruto rushed down the halls, meanwhile, Sasuke was already waiting.

Naruto ran into the garden and walked the rest of the way, his heart began to speed up when he saw the raven head, Sauske was resting his head on the hedges. But what made Naruto blush was the smile that ascended on Sasuke's face once he smelled his scent.

Sasuke looked in Naruto's direction and quickly stood up, "Naruto..."

"Sasuke."

Naruto fought the urge to run up and hug the male, "I'm glad you actually came."

"I would go anywhere for you."

Naruto looked away as a faint blush appeared on his face, "I missed your comments; lets's walk I really wanna solve this dispute." Sasuke nodded and joined Naruto's side as they walked.

As they walked they talked things over, Sasuke admitted he was in the wrong which Naruto happily agreed with.

"So~ does this mean I get to have my boyfriend again?" Sasuke teased. Naruto laughed as a blush appeared on his face, "'I guess it does, babe." Sasuke couldn't help but smile as he took Naruto's hand and leaned in, he'd waited days, dreaming day and day of kissing Naruto.

The Uchiha pulled the boy into a kiss and luckily for him he wasn't the only one waiting for this moment. Naruto gave into the kiss, feeling the emotions of the other made him so happy. The kiss was passionate, something out of movie honestly.

They finally broke the kiss in need of air, "God i've waited so long to do that." Sasuke laughed. "And now we get to do it a lot more!" Naruto smirked.