Hinata took a seat on the dark chair, I had seen my fair share of dom omegas but she was different. I took a seat on the chair in front of her.

"I don't want Kiba to be annoyed so I'm not going to completely ruin your life. But Naruto I do have to ask why would you go after someone who has a mate?"

I never wanted to fall for a mated person but his affection made me happy. "Thanks? Um, it wasn't my intent to and I was never actually going to try but his affection made me feel happy."

She looked at the ground then back up at me, "He has a habit of being really nice... he never notices when people like him. I know it might seem as if I don't deserve him but I have to keep my family status up and because of my schedule I don't get the time to see him a lot, but I love him. I like your honesty, most people deny it, so I'll let you go."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me, the last thing I needed was my life going to shit. I was about to leave when she grabbed my wrist. "And I suggest you get over those feelings... because I won't hesitate to fuck you up, I'm being nice for Kiba." and with that, she left.

I stared in shock as she walked into the lunchroom, "How can she look so sweet but be that demonic?" I thought to myself.

The rest of the day went by, Naruto avoided Sasuke as best as he could. 

--

"Hey, Sasuke."

"AH WHAT THE FUCK SAI? Do you realize how fucking creepy you act?!"

Sasuke dropped his books as the raven head stared impassively at him. Sasuke glared at the male and took a deep breath. "Those anger management classes must be helping. But-" Sasuke growled as he dug his nails into his books, resisting the urge to punch the shorter male in the face.

"So I've been watching, Naruto is avoiding you. Why?" Sai asked

A light blush appeared on Sasuke's cheeks which intrigued a blonde boy who watched from afar. 

This blonde boy, Naruto had been roaming the halls when he noticed Sai and Sasuke. He felt a wave of resentment for Sai as Sasuke blushed. "What the fuck are they doing?! Why is he blushing like that!?" he thought to himself.

Sasuke took a breath in, he felt like someone was around and the last thing he need was another finding out so he bent to Sai's level and whispered in his ear, "Naruto got hard from me grabbing him, I guess it freaked him out. He also told me my scent drove him crazy."

Sai's face grew red. That only pissed Naruto off more. "So he does this with everyone." he felt a bit disappointed but pushed it aside.

"Wow I know he's sensitive but that much!!?" Sai spoke as he and Sasuke walked away. "Yeah... I like it though." Sasuke whispered with a slight smirk.

"Pervert. Talk to you tomorrow though, Bye." Sai said. Sasuke gave a slight nod and walked away.

Leaving Naruto who watched from afar with a mixture of emotions.

Naruto strolled around the halls dreading the idea of seeing Sai. He didn't understand why he suddenly felt so annoyed. He'd never really paid attention to the elder.

Eventually, Naruto made his way back to the dorms. "Tsk, I really don't want to face Sai right now."

I walked into my dorm, loud moans echoing. My eyes grew wide and I began to imagine things I didn't want to. I walked towards the bedroom; slightly opening the door. I just wanted to prove my horrible thoughts wrong. The door opened revealing two men both with black hair. My thoughts were right. I rushed out of the dorm not daring to see the man. Sasuke. Sasuke's gay and sleeeping with my bestfriend!