A\N : I stay ghosting every site...

Naruto lost his balance, his knees going weak at Sasuke's touch. Sasuke held him close, feeling the fabric that covered him from his instincts.

"Sas-uke!" Naruto yelled as he pushed him away, "What the fuck man?!" the blonde yelled. Sasuke touched his lip as he looked at the blonde, "I saw an opportunity and I took it! You can't blame me for wanting my mate."

Naruto's eyes grew wide as he stumbled back, "W-what?". The thought of Sasuke kissing him as an instinct and not love broke his heart. Mates or not, Naruto believed in love, not that fated shit. "Hey, Naruto." Sasuke spoke softly, lifting his chin, "Don't worry it's not just because we're mates. God I would love you even if we weren't!"

A smile appeared on the blonde's face as he jumped on Sasuke. Sasuke smiled at his goofiness and pulled the boy in for another kiss. Naruto closed his eyes and let his heart go on a loving rampage.

After their kisses, Naruto looked at Sasuke's eyes. Sasuke noticed his staring and looked directly at the boy, "I love you."

"Naruto, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Sasuke shyly asked

Naruto began to smile like an idiot, "You wouldn't have to ask me twice, of course, I'll be your boyfriend!" Sasuke muttered a quick, "Thank god" as he hugged the boy.

A couple of minutes later they both stood up and decided to roam the halls, "I honestly thought you didn't like me." Sasuke mumbled. "What! Really?" Naruto responded. "Yeah, you always seemed to be into Kiba. That's why I tried to keep yall apart. I even scolded Kiba for it."

Naruto was surprised to hear about that, he never imagined the Uchiha being so possessive. "I never realized, if it makes you feel better... I did like Kiba but you're the one I fell in love with."

Sasuke halted his movement which caught Naruto off guard, "Sasuke..?". Sasuke playfully scoffed, "yeah you did."

Naruto gave him a playful smile and continued to walk. Sasuke following suit.

They walked for thirty minutes, talking about anything that came to mind. They learned so many new things about each other, every minute that passed felt short and lovely. Sadly the moment was cut short as they reached the doors to the ballroom. "Hey Naruto, would you give me a chance to dance with you?" the Uchiha asked

Naruto blushed and quickly replied, "I would but what if everyone gets disgusted or mad at us?" Sasuke took the boy's hand and walked into the room, "If they say anything I'll ruin them."

The music recreated a soft piano note as they stepped onto the dance floor. People of course stared at the couple, some adults disgusted but knew better than to say anything. On the other hand, some couldn't be happier for the two.

Sasuke took a hold of Naruto as the music played. They waltzed throughout the dance floor not paying attention to those around them. The blonde looked up from the ground. All those lessons Sai forced him through were finally paying off. The pianist brought more emotion into his music as people cleared the floor leaving the lovers to dance solely alone.

The two made eye contact in an instant, the whole day felt like a fever dream. Naruto was waiting for the moment reality would hit but the moment never came. That was his favorite thing about the Uchiha, he found peace with the male.

The song came to an end as the ravenatte caressed the blonde's face, giving him one, last smile.  

The room broke out in claps, Kiba and Sai ran up to the duo, "You finally realized!?" they screamed in unison. Naruto blinked in confusion as sasuke raised his eyebrow, "what do you mean?". Sai turned pink and began to stutter, "Both of you guys like each other... I wanted for you guys to figure it out.'' Naruto began to laugh while Sasuke was visibly irritated by it.

"You knew and you didn't tell me!!" Sasuke glared. "Sorry!'' Sai spoke quickly, backing away. "Hey! Sai were still not done talking!!'' Sasuke scowled. The two raven heads chased each other out of the ballroom leaving Naruto and Kiba.

"Well, that's something." Kiba mumbled. Naruto chuckled and asked, "You knew Sasuke liked me and you didn't tell me?"

"Sorry man, Sasuke kinda threatened everyone to keep quiet."

"Everyone..? How many people knew?" Naruto asked, turning pink. "Don't worry it was just the entire volleyball team. I don't know about you but Sasuke made it so obvious." Kiba laughed.

Naruto watched in disbelief, he really was a fool. How did he not realize Sasuke was in love with him or the fact that Sasuke was his mate?!

"Hey Naruto, Hinata had to leave early but wanna walk to the dorms? These types of parties turn into business after 10 pm." Kiba requested

"Sure! I guess we'll see Sasuke and Sai on the way." Naruto spoke and began to walk.

The two conversed for a while, mostly about how dumb Naruto and Sasuke were to not realize their feelings. Kiba also asked about omegas in order to understand Hinata a bit more. Eventually, they made it towards the lockers at which Kiba made a stop. 

Further down the hallway, Kiba opened his mouth, "Hey Naruto have you ever had sex?"

The short boy stopped and began to cough. "W-WHAT!? Why are you asking me that?!'' Naruto yelled. "Sorry! I didn't mean to sound weird but have you?" Kiba questioned.

Naruto frowned, "Once but it was with a girl. Why?".

Kiba laughed, "Okay so you're still a virgin in Sasuke's eyes! I was asking because I feel the need to prepare you for Mr. Uchiha."

Naruto looked at the brunette confused. "So basically Sasuke, well Uchiha in general... They tend to prefer "full alphas' ' meaning Sasuke has things other alphas don't like... his stamina. Compared to ours it's.... Different. Basically what I'm saying is be ready for when you and Sasuke do it. Um..." Kiba reached into his pocket and handed Naruto a box.

"Kiba... I get your trying to help but WHAT THE FUCK!" Naruto yelled as he held the box of condoms. Kiba shyly laughed, "I know I know it's weird but Sasuke helped me out so I thought it was the right thing to do!"

"WAIT! Sauske helped you out?! You the perv?!" Naruto yelled. "Believe it or not, Hinata is the only girl I've slept with. Meanwhile... Sasuke well he's been out there..."

Sasuke was the last thing but innocent and Naruto didn't expect him to not have gotten laid but he was kinda scared... just how much experience did Sasuke have? And how would he ever live up to the Uchiha standards?!

"Hey, Naruto, it's a bit awkward now so um see you later!" Kiba blushed. Naruto nodded and walked away silently. He was in too much shock to process everything. 

A couple of minutes later Naruto reached the omega dorms, sadly but amazingly his boyfriend was there so was Sai but he was irrelevant. The only things passing through the omegas head were Sasuke's possible body count and the box of large condoms in his pocket.

"Hey, Naruto. What took so long?" Sasuke spoke. "Sorry Kiba distracted me."

Sasuke raised his eyebrow visibly aggravated which only made Naruto's nervousness worse. "W-we were just talking! Um Sai let's go, I'm tired.'' Naruto blurted out. Sai was confused but walked inside the dorms Naruto followed behind until Sasuke pulled his arm letting the doors close behind the blonde.

"What happened and why are you so nervous?" he questioned. Naruto grabbed Sasuke's shirt and lowkey at the ground, "Sasuke I really don't wanna disappoint you, so please forgive me if I'm not all that!"

"What the fuck did Kiba say?!" Sasuke yelled

Naruto flinched at his exclamations, "he didn't say anything bad... I'm pretty sure he was trying to help when he told me about your sexual life."

A blush grew on Sasuke's cheeks, "oh... Naruto you could never disappoint me. You're my mate and the only person I've loved, the day we sleep together will definitely be the best one. For now, don't worry about it. Sleep well Uzumaki." Sasuke said, whispering the last part.

Naruto smiled and kissed Sasuke, "Thanks for the reassurance, good night Sasuke." Sasuke chuckled and walked away.

They both playfully smiled as they walked to their rooms. "He's awesome."