AN: THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES IM FUCKING BACK!! Check out my Haikyuu one shots book which I will try to upload a lot of. Sorry for such a long wait I kinda went lazy but I regained interest in this book. Also sorry if it's a little rushed I just wanna get to the main point of it!

The ball was getting closer by the day; people decorated the halls and posted it on the school website. "Did you hear!? Sakura and Sasuke-kun might go to prom together!" one girl exclaimed as she put her books away. "Really!? That ruins my chance!" the red hair mumbled.

"Karin don't be so dumb. Sasuke already rejected you, meanwhile, Sakura was drooling all over him and he whispered something to her!"

Karin rolled her eyes and took her bag, "Whatever! Let's go." the girl next to her rushed after.

Naruto scoffed as the girls left which Lee laughed at. "Stop lee it's so not funny."

"Don't be so disappointed Naruto, none of them stand a chance, Sasuke hates fan girls." Lee said. "That doesn't change my feelings on the situation!" Naruto mumbled as they walked out of the class, meanwhile with Sasuke...

"Kiba shut up!" Shikamaru groaned. "Exactly Kiba! I'm not asking him out!" Sasuke shouted.

Kiba frowned as he walked to Shino, "Well if u don't someone will beat you to it I hear Gaara has been getting close to him..."

Sasuke's twitched in anger, "What?" he asked. "Yeah apparently he and Naruto stay practicing after the school's over at times. But since you don't have any means of asking the omega out I'll tell Gaara it's okay." Kiba shrugged.

Sasuke looked at Shikamaru for confirmation which Shika nodded to, "He's right, I catch Gaara staring at him randomly and he blushes around him too."

Sasuke clutched his fist and slammed it on the table, "Make sure that dirty sand bitch stays away from MY MATE! Or I'll make sure he never sees him again." the others stared at him in shock. Sasuke walked out of the room slamming the door behind him

--

The day of the ball

–-

Sai and Naruto began to prepare for the ball, as did every other student in Konoha high. Parents and job scouts would be there, Sasuke was terrified of seeing his brother but he kept his cool. The raven head ended up asking Haruno Sakura to the ball but he made it clear to her and everyone that they were going as friends.

"Hey, Naruto you almost done?" Sai asked as he slightly peeked. "Yup just gotta do my tie." the blonde responded. "Cool, I'm so glad you went with the fitted suit! It really shows off your body." Sai spoke. Naruto blushed and looked down, "I only went with it because you liked it, and since you're paying I didn't wanna disappoint you."

Sai scoffed and walked away which made Naruto giggle.

–-

"Coming up is Sir Uchiha Sasuke and his date Miss Haruno Sakura." the announcer yelled. Out came a beautifully dressed pair. Sasuke's suit made him seem hot as hell while Sakura's dress fit her body perfectly and flowed across the floor.

Naruto couldn't help but scowl as people praised them calling them things like the "perfect pair". The volleyball team had their own table which Naruto made his way to. "Kiba-san! Hey!" Naruto spoke. "Hey Naruto, you look great!"

Naruto smiled, "Thanks so do you."

The two conversed for a while until Hinata came and dragged Kiba to the dance floor leaving Naruto all alone. "Awe man everyone has someone to hang out with except me." the blonde thought as he retired from the ballroom. Naruto walked through the halls and made his way into the garden. "Ugh, what's that smell" he groaned.

Naruto began to walk around until he caught the Uchiha brothers. Itachi was offering Sasuke a cigarette which sasuke declined. "Why would he decline it... that man loves a good smoke"

"I really hope you find your mate. As much as I enjoy the little stunts with Miss Haruno you need to find someone."

"Tsk, ani you don't even have someone how can you lecture me on finding my mate." Sasuke growled.

"Sasu no need to get angry, but on the contrary, I do have someone. I found my mate years ago, I only proposed a month ago." Itachi responded

"W-what?", "I have a mate, we're getting married next month and I'd like you to have found yours by then." Itachi smiled

"Why have you never mentioned her!" Sasuke mumbled. "Chill, her name is Deidara. I like her a lot and I hope you will too. But I do have to get to business I'll be here for your next game." the tall male spoke and left leaving a bewildered Sasuke.

 Five minutes after Itachi left Sasuke pulled out a pack of cigarettes. "Hey, Sasuke!"Naruto yelled. Sasuke dropped his pack and kicked it into a bush. "Hey, Naruto-o."

A quick thought passed through Sasuke's mind, "Ask him out before Gaara beats you to it!" he shook his head. "There's no way I'm doing that." he thought. "What are you doing all alone?" Naruto asked.

"i was bored inside. Why are you outside alone?". Naruto blushed and looked to the side, "i was lonely so i decided to walk around."

Sasuke made an "oh" face before looking at Naruto's outfit. A blush rose to his cheeks as he noticed the tight-fitted suit. "Ask him out before Gaara beats you to it!" Kiba's voice hollered in his head.

'"Naruto. I have a question." Sasuke said as he looked up. Naruto hummed in response. "What would you do if I..." Sasuke murmured as he pulled Naruto by the waist. "Wha-!" Naruto shouted. "Grabbed you by the waist or if kissed you?" Sasuke softly spoke.

"S-Sasuke-" Naruto tried to speak but was cut off by Sasuke's lips.

INTOXICATINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें