Uchiha Sasuke, the second son of the richest company in japan. Years ago his family bestowed the company onto their oldest son, Uchiha Itachi. Sasuke would be given two-sixths of the company shares when he turned 18, but even with the pressure put on both of the sons their parents always respected their decisions. Sasuke's parents knew he wasnt straight, even if they had hopes for a grandchild from both sons they were fine with just Itachi giving them one.

Sasuke's parents were put into a forced marriage, alpha with alpha, this very reason was why they wanted their sons to marry whoever they wanted. Itachi was persistent in keeping the blonde line pure but even he respected Sasuke's dreams of finding his own mate.

Even with these circumstances here Sasuke was, panicking over the fact a boy he had never seen had caused such a reaction.

"I never get this worked up on omegas in preheat... why is he causing this reaction?!" Sasuke muttered to himself as he ran towards his dorm. Even with all the popularity, he could slip away from people without them noticing. Soon enough he made it to his dorm.

He looked around the dorm to make sure his roommate wasnt there. "He's not here" the Uchiha sighed in relief as he unzipped his pants

The boy let his member fall onto his hand, he twitched at the intense feelings he was having. Sasuke spit in his hand and began to slide his hand up and down. Usually, he would think of porn stars but for some reason, the only person who came to mind was the blonde. The way he laughed and whined in his sleep. How he would love to shove his length into the boy's mouth and watch him gag. Images of the blonde squirming at his touch. Soon enough Sasuke came, white strings shot onto his hand and he panted for air.

20 minutes left until practice, Sasuke cleaned himself up and got ready for his team.

Naruto ran down the hallways panicking at the fact he was almost late. Shitty enough he bumped into a taller male. "WATCH IT ASSHOLE" the man shouted.

Naruto knitted his eyebrows and mumbled, "I'm sorry, damn no need to get mad." at the sound of the words the man looked up.

Naruto suddenly realized the amazing scent surrounding the area, he turned to see where the smell was coming from only to make eye contact with the Uchiha. He grew flushed and put his hand behind his head, "Teme... if you dont mind me asking... why do you smell so good?".

Sasuke turned slightly pink and glared at the boy, "Teme? You dont even know me! Don't call me that. And I smell good because I'm purebred!" he exclaimed.

"Why is he so mad," Naruto thought as the Uchiha pushed him aside and walked into the gymnasium.

Naruto chose to ignore the situation and walked into the gym. He was greeted by 8 men. He knew 2 of them, lee and the boy he almost yelled at. The man with red triangles yelled, "Yooo! Narutoooo it's good to see you!" as he ran to the blonde. Naruto grew flushed at the action, which slightly ticked Sasuke off. "I still dont know your name... sorry."

The boy gave a playboy smile, "Inuzuka Kiba!" he yelled. Naruto smiled. 

Kiba began to look around, "Kiba senpai... what are you looking for?" Naruto asked also looking around.

Kiba weakly smiled, "I'm looking for my girlfriend! She said she was coming." Naruto continued looking before a man coughed, "So captain are you going to introduce the team or?"

"Oh, shit my bad I forgot." the brunette then pointed at a tall male, "That's sasuke, our attacker but he's also a setter. Garra plays attack too. Lee is our libero. Shikamaru plays middle and is our defensive specialist. Shino also plays middle and is a spiker. Neji is one of our setters. And lastly me! I'm a spiker and I'm also good at defense!"

Naruto smiled and shook everyone's hands but once he got to Sasuke the raven glared him down and asked, "What are you?". Naruto grew nervous and managed to stutter out, "I'm a wing spiker... but I'm good at defense!

Sasuke nodded and walked away.

Naruto had been trying to avoid the strong smell coming from the raven, he grew a tad of tolerance to it but that didn't stop him from unconsciously craving the elder.

"Naruto!" Kiba yelled as the ball went up in the air

The blonde received the ball, launching it back into the air. The ball eventually made its way to Sasuke, he wanted to test the blonde's abilities so he spiked for him.

"Naruto!" he yelled.

Naruto perked up at the name, he ran towards the place and hit the ball, scoring them a point. "YES!" he yelled.

Kiba ran up to the male and placed his hand around his shoulders, "Good job shorty." Sasuke picked a ball tightly squeezing it. "I just met him, I don't even like him! So why am I jealous?!" he turned to see Naruto furiously blushing and threw the ball.