Sasuke woke up to the smallest amount of light peeking through his windows, he quickly grew irritated as he hated the sunlight hills got. He pushed himself under the blanket to ignore the sunlight. Naruto also disliked the bright sun in the mornings so he did it before.

Sasuke smiled once he saw Naruto, "So much for being the literal human sun."

By then his sleep completely vanished, and he debated whether he wanted to wake Naruto up or not. He determined he wouldn't even though he really wanted to.

The Uchiha entered the kitchen and saw Itachi drinking coffee. "Sasuke! I was just about to call for you." he spoke.

Sasuke stared at him awkwardly waiting to hear the reason why. "Okay, so I wanted you here because as you know I'm getting married! I wanted us to go shopping for my clothes. I also wanted to know if you'd like to be my best man?"

The Uchiha's eyes grew in surprise, "Of course, I would! But I also want to meet your wife! I still haven't seen her."

"She's currently on a business trip but I think she'll be back tomorrow." Itachi said.

"Great!"

Itachi smiled. "I was planning on looking today but turns out I have a last-minute meeting with her parents.

"Okay, see you later then." Sasuke responded. 

Itachi grabbed his coat and said, "Don't have too much fun while I'm gone."

Sasuke turned red and looked away, "Ita!!"

Itachi laughed as he walked away, "Bye Sasuke."

|-_-|

After Sasuke finished his food he walked to his room, he heard the shower running and saw the bed empty. The dark-haired boy made his way to the bathroom door, he was just going to knock but it was unlocked. He thought back to what Itachi said, "Don't have too much fun while I'm gone."

He turned the doorknob letting the hot air out. Naruto was facing the opposite side washing his hair. Sasuke's eyes immediately went down, he was surprised by the boy's body. "God damn." he muttered.

He closed the door but began to debate whether he should go through with his plans. The Uchiha's lust overtook his consciousness. It had been months since they'd started dating and for once Naruto didn't take his suppressants. He could tell from the sweet scent.

Sasuke took off his shirt exposing his bare chest. He let his pants drop. The shower was an open one, with black walls and dark marble floors. Sasuke walked behind naruto, the blonde was rinsing his hair. Sasuke pressed a hand on his waist. Naruto yelped and tried to turn around but before he could Sasuke pressed him up against the wall.

"Why so scared?"

"S-Sasuke! What are you doing?" Naruto exclaimed. "Itachi's not in the house..." he muttered as he slid a finger down naruto's spine.

Naruto let out a gasp, "W-" Sasuke began to tease Naruto's hole, slowly pressing on it. "This would be our first time, my chance to erase anybody's touch from you." the Uchiha said as he thrust his finger into Naruto's hole.

"AH- SASUKE-" Naruto whined. Sasuke did it slowly but his anticipation was growing. Naruto was trying to grab onto something but there was nothing around him.

The blonde wanted to tell Sasuke it was his first time but he was shy. He didn't want Sasuke to think he had no experience. It hurt but the pleasure felt better. 

Sasuke put in a second finger, moving Naruto's ass towards him. The Uchiha sped his movement up. "God he has experience with this!" the blonde thought as his vision went blurry.