A couple of weeks passed, and Naruto and Sasuke were doing pretty good in their relationship. Meanwhile, Sai was still struggling with his feelings. Every time he thought he was over it, Sasuke would end up doing something that would leave his heart racing.

But on this lovely day, someone threatened Sai with blackmail he never thought someone would know about.

"It just had to be on Sasuke's birthday... the one day everyone from school is going to his place to party." Sai groaned.

Naruto was busy planning Sasuke's birthday party, and even though Sasuke didn't want it. He had stated multiple times he just wanted to spend the day with friends. He found parties to be draining but he liked to drink so that was his only reason for agreeing.

But since Naruto was planning the party with everyone else Sai was given the task to keep Sasuke away from his own house.

A knock interrupted Sai's complaints, the boy got up and opened the door to Sasuke Uchiha. "I'm stuck with you for 2 hours."

"I know. Make yourself at home Mr. Uchiha." Sai said already dreading every second. Sasuke blankly stared but made his way to the beds.

"Honestly you don't seem too happy about this. I thought we were friends." Sasuke spoke. "I don't know how to feel about you anymor- I mean- sorry I'm just not in the right head space lately." Sai responded.

Sasuke sat up from Naruto's bed and glanced at the male, "I know things have been awkward since that night but if you could just forget about it... I love Naruto and I don't want anything to get in the way."

"Pretty hard to get over it when I was just threatened today..."

"What," said Sai, looking at Sasuke's stern face and immediately regretting saying anything. "Sai what the hell? Do they know what happened that night?!"

"Yeah. I don't know how they found out but they threatened to tell Naruto. No context and stuff, just a message saying 'I know you slept with Sasuke and I won't hesitate to tell Naruto.' you know?"

Sasuke groaned, "fuck. I'll find a way to deal with this just don't respond to them." Sai nodded and laid on his bed.

The time passed slowly, Sai dreaded every second. On the other hand, Sasuke ended up falling asleep claiming he needed the energy to deal with Naruto's friends. Because somehow Naruto's friends were more exhausting than Naruto himself.

Sai took advantage of Sasuke's sleeping by carrying on with getting ready. Which was surprisingly relaxing, the dorm was usually never quiet as Naruto was always doing something.

The boy stopped in his tracks as his phone rang, he rushed to his bed and picked it up. "Hello?"

"HEY SAI!! We're ready so come and hurry up! But before you get here, text me so we can be ready." Naruto exclaimed. "Alright. See you then." he responded and hung up.

"Sasuke-kun! Get up." Sai spoke. Sasuke groaned as stretched, "It's already time?"

"Yeah, hurry get up."

Sasuke rose up and rubbed his eyes, "Let's go then." The Uchiha picked his keys up and followed Sai out of the dorm, even though it didn't show Sasuke was excited. He never really liked his birthday but Naruto being there just made him like life so much more.

The two arrived at Sasuke's car and quickly got in. A couple minutes into the ride Sasuke asked Sai to connect to the radio, "You can use my phone just let me pick the music."

"I didn't realize you liked music. You seem like someone who reads for fun." Sai chuckled. Sasuke gave him a playful glare and responded, "I hate reading but I do like music, just not really loud stuff." Sai looked at him with an "o" expression and handed him his phone. Sasuke took the phone and quickly picked a song, plastic love, "Wah Sasuke I expected something like orchestra!"