The next morning Naruto woke up being consumed by a blazing heat. He turned to check his alarm. "2:30 am" it read. "S-Sai...!" he managed to let out. The raven being a light sleeper woke up at the words, "hm?"

"Can you get me some water? I feel like I can't move." he whimpered. Sai immediatily stood up and looked at him. "Omg Naruto! Are you in heat?" the blonde nodded. It took Sai a bit to realize how strong Naruto's scent was. The room was flooded with a sweet smell, it did not affect him. But he realized it was the first time he'd actually smelled the boy.

Sai filled a glass with water and took it to Naruto who quickly drank it. "My throat feels dry, I dont like this!" Sai looked at the ground, "I know, it's the worst but until you find your alpha you'll have to deal with this."

Naruto's eyes grew teary as he laid back down. "God I hate being an omega..." he mumbled.

An hour later Naruto fell back asleep. The pain tired him out and he wouldn't wake up for another 4 hours.

By the time he had awoken Sai was gone, but next to his bed a glass of water and a note, "I had to leave, I'll tell the teachers. Stay hydrated and take these pills. They'll help with the pain."

He smiled at the note and took the pill. Soon enough the painful erection and dry throat calmed.

"Where the blondie?" Kiba asked Sai.

I watched Kiba question Sai some part of me wanted to know and no matter how much I denied it that boy really caught my interest. Sai looked at Kiba, really nervous, and said, "he's sick."

Anyone could tell he was lying, without thinking I said, "You're lying." he looked at the ground and muttered, "I really shouldn't tell his business."

Kiba growled causing him to whince. "H-He's in heat." Sai's eyes grew wide as his hand rushed to his mouth. Kiba stepped back supprsied. "He's an omega?!"

I ignored all the questions Kiba asked Sai, my mind wandered off to him. How much he must want someone right now, his whimpering and whining. Kiba slapped my head, causing me to growl.

"Don't tell me you want to fuck him?" he laughed. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "What makes you say that?"

He pinched his nose and said, "I can smell your lust and that boner isn't doing you justice."

I looked down, not even realizing I had one. "Fuck" I muttered. Kiba laughed and walked away.

Sai anxiously turned to look at me, "I know you're his mate."

I woke up, refreshed, and feeling amazing, it had been 2 weeks since my first heat. I made a couple of friends and my volleyball team was the best!

Sai was already in the shower so I searched clothes to wear and set them down until he got out. "Sai!! Hurry up!" I yelled.

Eventually, the lazy raven-haired boy came out of the bathroom. "Finally..." I mumbled and ran into the bathroom. I turned and got in the shower, warm water falling onto my body. My mind wandered off as it always did but this time it was Kiba. I know he had a girlfriend so it felt wrong but I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to sleep with him. His girlfriend was never there but I was.

Kiba had high stamina and the way he hit the ball with all his force almost made me choke on my words, "God I would love for him to do me like that" I mumbled.

Shocked at my own words and growing erection I finished off my shower. By the time I left the bathroom my erection was gone. 

Sai and I made our way to the cafeteria.