☠ Four; a Ball.

☁☁☁☁☁☁

Author's Note: Before we begin the chapter, I wanted to warn y'all it is VERY long, like almost 4-5 times as long as my average chapter length. This is why it took me so long to update, so I am sorry! But I hope the results are worth it.

Also when I advertised this story in the beginning, I always promised spice.... So be prepared 💀

Also, I've finally found a face claim for Hannah! It's not the right eye color (brown), but I don't think I'm going to find a better actress that resembles her look and personality so well. So, announcing ~!

Cariba Heine as Hannah Abbott

And with that, let's get into the chapter!

☁☁☁☁☁☁

☼☼☼

Your Point of View

☼☼☼

In the time between the first task and the next, things almost feel normal. The second one seems so far in the future that you can pretend it's not happening.

Now, you are walking with Hannah to your next class, idly gossiping about the next big event.

The Yule Ball.

"So, do you think Justin will wise up and ask Ernie to the ball?" Hannah asks. The two of you are on your way to Transfiguration. Open archways line the stone corridor, leading to the sunny courtyard. The sound of your shoes clacking on the cracked marble floor bounces on the walls.

"Hardly." You snort, shaking your head. "He's too bloody stubborn..." The state of your male friends' relationship had yet to improve even after that night at the Hog's Head last year. Justin refuses to admit his feelings out of fear of ruining their dynamic, and Ernie is too insecure to see the obvious signs that the pining is mutual. "Y'know, maybe we should - "