☄ Three; a Party.

Author's Note: Before we get started, I want to show my new faceclaims for Ernie and Justin! I see a lot of people add these for characters, so I thought it would be fun to give it to them. I really want one for Hannah too but I haven't been able to find anyone that really fits how I imagine her😭. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know! I know they do have actors that played them in the movies but they're barely in it and those actors weren't really in anything after so there's not any gifs or pictures of them really. Anyway, here's Ernie and Justin, and then we will carry on with the update🤗.

Douglas Booth as Justin Finch-Fletchley

Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Ernie Macmillan

♛♛♛

Draco's Point of View

♛♛♛

Draco is sitting in the Slytherin common room at one of the many ebony desks doing his homework. His books are neatly laid out in front of him as he writes in graceful script on pristine parchment, his luxurious feather quill illuminated by the green glow of the lake. Crabbe and Goyle are sat opposite him, their side of the desk looking as though a tornado had run through it in contrast to Draco's meticulous organization. Feeling his companion's eyes on him, he stops writing and looks up at them, annoyance clear on his pale face.

"What?"

Crabbe and Goyle flinch as their leader glares at them, giving each other nervous looks. "You alright, mate?" Crabbe speaks first, speaking slowly as though he wasn't entirely sure which word was going to come after the last.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Draco smiles but squints his eyes and clenches his jaw, making his expression look more threatening than friendly.

"Well... No offense..." Goyle starts, tugging at his collar. "But you've been acting really... odd lately."

"Have I now?" Draco's menacing grin grows wider, reminiscent of a shark showing off its teeth. Crabbe and Goyle shrink in their seats.

"You barely hang out with us anymore, always disappearing off to who knows where - " Crabbe begins, furrowing his brow as he tries to regain his confidence.