☠ Four; a Dark Mark.

☁️A/N: Quick reminder that your parents' names are Jack and Angie! It has been a while since I updated and I had just introduced their names so I don't want anyone to be confused or forget lol. Anyway I hope you enjoy!☁️

☼☼☼

Your Point of View

☼☼☼

" - or is Diggory's cheap cologne really that foul?"

A familiar drawl cuts through the dull silence of the forest. In your shock you've drowned out the sounds of the screams from the camp behind you. It sounds like it's all happening far away in some distant place. You are safe here in the dark.

The voice makes your bones go rigid as your body locks in place, frozen in your hunched over position against the tree. You dig your nails into the bark, tears stinging in your eyes as you squeeze them shut.

You know that voice.

The boy's tone is cold, but it triggers memories of bittersweet affections murmured into your hair as he held you against his chest. You would lay curled up in his arms on the leather couch in your secret place, watching fish lazily float by the window to the black lake as the two of you savored what little time you had.

Draco.

These past few magical weeks with Cedric had given you false hope of escape from the chains of your attachment to the Slytherin.

Now you know it was naive of you to believe that the claws he had buried deep inside you would retreat that easily. He's burned into your very essence. The shadow of his obsession is like ink stained on your fingertips; no matter how hard you scrub it just won't come off.

You stay still, unsure if it's by choice or because you simply cannot remember how to move.

"What are you doing here?"

Cedric's retort lets warmth return to your chest. You open your mouth to add something, but before you can speak you remember the sight of Mr. Robert's blood raining down on his merry captors.

You retch again onto the forest floor.

You still can't see Draco, but you hear his feet crunch on the bed of pine needles below. He's taken a step towards you.

You feel Cedric shift into a protective stance in front of you, reaching into his pocket.

"One step further, Malfoy, and I swear to Merlin I will - "

"Don't get your wand in a knot." Draco snarls, moving no closer but not backing away either. You can imagine the haughty curl of his lips accompanied by his furrowed brow.

"I'll ask again - " Cedric replies, not missing a beat. "What. The fuck. Are you doing here?"

"Language, Diggory." Draco chuckles, the venom in his tone replaced with calm amusement. "Never mind me. Hadn't you better be hurrying along now? Your couldn't want her spotted would you?"

As he speaks, you finally gather the strength to stand without the support of the tree you had been leaning against. You turn to face Draco, stumbling a bit as you do so.

Cedric quickly catches you, much to Draco's chagrin. Your head is spinning, you hadn't realized how dizzy you had gotten before attempting to stand upright.

Then, a blast like a bomb sounds from the campground, and a flash of green light momentarily illuminates the area around you.

You can see Draco's face clearly for a brief second. He's devilishly handsome as usual. Something about the mysterious green light filtering through the trees exaggerates the haunting beauty of his figure.