☄ Three; a Boggart.

After successfully dodging the Gryffindor trio's questions, you find yourself holed up in a secluded corner of the common room with Hannah. She's leaning back in her wooden chair with arms crossed, waiting expectantly for an explanation to your recent behavior. You had originally gone to your dorm, but in the tight quarters you were worried about your roommates overhearing.

"Draco and I are... Well..." You try to find the words, realizing he still hasn't really said you're his girlfriend. "A thing."

"A thing?" She lowers her voice, almost looking like she wanted to laugh. "What's that supposed to mean? He fancies you, does he?"

You squirm in your seat, pushing some hair behind your ear. "I guess he does..." You admit, feeling warm at the thought. It was different to hear it from someone else. "We kissed last year in the hospital wing. He was there when I woke up."

"WHAT?!" She slams both palms onto the table, eyes wide but grinning.

"Shh!" You hiss, glancing around the room. The outburst had startled some people, but they quickly turn back to what they were doing. "I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you. But he says we have to keep it a secret. He doesn't want his father to find out."

"I'm sure he wouldn't be keen on his hoity toity posse finding out either." Hannah snorts, returning to her relaxed position and crossing her legs. "Are you really sure you want to be messing around with a bloke who hides you like that?" Her brow creases with concern. "You do have other options you know."

"I don't want anyone else." You sigh dreamily, leaning forward and resting your chin in your hands.

"Oh really?" Your friend smirks, leaning forward as well so she can lower her voice even more than she already had. "Not even Diggory?"

You jump back, eyes darting to where the fifth year happened to be sitting on a sofa not too far away. "Shut up!" You beg, gesturing for her to stop talking. "You know Cedric would never go for me, he's in fifth year."

"Oh shove off, you really are blind as a bat." Hannah rolls her eyes, exasperated. "Did you not see the way he was on you like butter on toast on the train and carriage? He lifted you to the ground like a bloody princess, he did."

"He was only being kind." You shake your head, rubbing your shoulders nervously. You don't mention that Draco had said the same thing to you hours before.

"Oh, yeah, and I'm sure Ernie was just being kind when he did all of Justin's History of Magic homework." She snorts.

"That's different." You protest, but she waves her hands in a 'stop talking' motion, jerking her head to the side. You look to where she's pointing and see Cedric sauntering over to your table. You unconsciously adjust your robes and brush your fingers through your hair.

"(Y/n)!" He flashes that damn grin that makes your heart flutter, leaning down and resting his hands on the table. "I was wondering if you'd like me to accompany you to Hogsmeade this weekend? I'm sure you'll be nervous, it being your first time there and all." He says with a playful wink, making you flashback to the day you had spent together last year.

"O-Oh, how sweet of you... I mean, I think - Yes - " You stumble on your words. Hannah is at the edge of her seat, delighted, eyes flicking back and forth between the two of you. "I-I mean, this would be just as friends, right?"

Your friend slumps back into her chair, looking like she might strangle you. You ignore her, smiling sweetly at Cedric. With his sudden invitation to go out together, you are now starting to wonder if Hannah was correct in her assumptions about his feelings. If she is, you want to be sure to set clear boundaries. Cedric was certainly quite the fantastic male specimen, but you are not willing to break Draco's trust. Even if the two of you hadn't officially said you were dating.