Chapter 12

"Focus up. Our next topic is the moons of Saturn", Liz said.

"The second of thermodynamics", Cindy said.

"Frank Sinatra", another person said.

"Fort Sumter", Flash said.

"Flash is wrong", Abraham said as he rang his bell.

"Okay, let's focus. Next one", Liz said.

"Liz, don't overwork them", Mr Harrington said.

"Uh, strontium, barium, vibranium", Peter said as he rang his bell.

"Very good, Peter. Great to have you back", Liz said.

"Glad to be back", Peter said.

Suddenly Peter's phone started ringing and it was Happy.

"What is the current standing unit of--?", Liz said.

"Can I take this real quick?", Peter said.

"Yeah, fine", Liz said.

"Hello?", Peter said as he took the phone call at the back of the bus.

"Got a blip on my screen here. You and the girl left New York?", Happy asked.

"Tracker. Wait, Ivory Wing left New York?" Peter asked.

"Forget what I said. Why are you leaving New York?" Happy asked.

"Yeah, it's just a school trip. It's, uh, nothing. Look happy, I gotta say, you tracking me without my permission is a complete violation of privacy", Peter said.

Peter looked at Ned and Ned gave him an 'are you serious' look while pointing to the tracker.

"That's different", Peter said to Ned.

"What is different?" Happy asked.

"Nothing. Look, it's just the Academic Decathlon. It's no big deal", Peter said.

"Hey, hey. I'll decide if it's no big deal. Sounds like no big deal, but remember, I'm watching you. And if you see Ivory Wing, please look after her. Tony told me she's a new rookie, and I don't need her running around playing make-believe superhero and getting me in trouble. Got it?" Happy said.

"Yeah, no. I got it ", Peter said.

They finally arrived in DC for the academic decathlon and pulled up to the hotel they were staying at. They got inside and looked around in awe.

"You kidding me? This place is huge", Charles said.

"I've seen bigger", Flash said.

"There's a bird in here", Abraham said.

"Hey, you broke your laptop, right?" Peter said.

"Why?" Ned asked.

Peter and Ned locked themselves inside the bedroom and put a 'do not disturb' sign on the door. Peter emptied his bag and the glowy thing came out of it. Peter took out his spider suit and they connected it to a plug that connected to Ned's laptop.

"Peter, why are we removing the tracker?" Ned asked.

"Uh. Cause I gotta follow these guys to their boss before they move again and I don't really want Mr Stark to know about it", Peter said.

"So you're lying to Iron Man now?" Ned asked.

"No, I'm not lying. He just doesn't really get what I can do yet", Peter said.

Peter managed to find the tracker and pulled it off his suit.

"Gotcha. Alright, Happy, enjoy tracking this lamp", Peter said.