Chapter 19

The Vulture then pulled on the web that Ivory Wing was holding and she started swing under him. She then let go and shot multiple webs at the Vulture's wings as she attached them to the boat. The Vulture then cut the webs with his wings. He was about to use the weapon again when Spider-Man shot a web at the weapons. The Vulture pulled the weapon along with Spider-Man as he held onto a pole.

"Activate Taser web!" Spider-Man shouted.

The Vulture's wings started to glitch and he let go of the weapon. Spider-Man fell backwards knocking into Ivory Wing as the weapon fell behind them. They both got up and saw that the weapon was randomly firing around the ship. Spider-Man and Ivory Wing started shooting webs at the weapon to stop it from shooting until it finally stopped.

"You're messing with things you don't understand," Toomes said.

The weapon then started firing again and it eventually split the boat in half.

"Oh, my god," Ivory Wing said.

"What do we do? Karen, give us an x-ray of the boat and target all the strongest points," Spider-Man said.

Spider-Man and Ivory Wing started web up all the strongest points on the boat as people screamed and panicked. They finished webbing up the boat and looked around and the boat seemed to have stopped falling.

"Great job, guys. You are 98 percent successful," Karen said.

"98?" Spider-Man and Ivory Wing asked.

Suddenly the webs started to break and they both panicked.

"No, no, no," Spider-Man shouted.

Spider-Man then held onto a web and tried to pull the boat together while Ivory Wing tried to use her magic to put the boat together. The boat then started to go back together while the to looked around confused.

"What the hell?" Spider-Man said as Ivory Wing landed next to him.

They looked around and suddenly saw Iron Man outside the ship.

"Hi, Spider-Man, Ivory Wing. Band practice, was it?" Iron Man said.

Iron Man then put the ship back together as he looked in disappointment at the two superheroes. They proceeded to follow Iron Man as he patched up the rest of the ship.

"Uh, Mr Stark," Spider-Man said.

"Hey, Mr Stark, could we do anything?" Ivory Wing asked.

"What do you want us to do?" Spider-Man asked.

"I think you've done enough," Tony said.

~With Toomes~

"So that's it. You're just gonna run?" Toomes asked.

"Feds were waiting for us. Now we're on Iron Man's radar? Yeah, I'm running. You should too," Schultz said.

"You know I can't do that," Toomes said.

"So now what?" Schultz asked.

"Mason, can you get that high-altitude seal thing up and running in time?" Toomes asked.

"Seriously?" Mason asked as he stood up.

"Yes. You will not regret this," Mason said.

"You in?" Toomes asked Schultz.

~With Spider-Man and Ivory Wing~

Spider-Man and Ivory Wing were sitting on the edge of a building waiting for Iron Man. Peter had his mask off while Lily kept hers on.

"Previously on you two Screw the Pooch I tell you to stay away from this. Instead, you both hacked multimillion-dollar suits so you could sneak around behind my back doing the one thing I told you not to do," Tony said.

"Is everyone okay?" Peter asked.

"No thanks to you two," Tony said.

"No thanks to us?" Peter said as he got up and walked towards Tony while Ivory Wing stayed seated.

"Those weapons were out there, and we tried to tell you about it but you didn't listen. None of this would've happened if you had just listened to us," Peter said.

Ivory Wing got up and walked towards Tony standing next to Spider-Man knowing he wanted to talk to the both of them.

"If you even cared, you'd actually be here," Peter said.

Tony's suit then opened and Tony stepped out of it. Peter and Lily moved back as Tony walked towards them.

"I did listen, kids. Who do you think called the FBI, huh? Do you know I was the only one who believed in you two? Everyone else said I was crazy to recruit 14-year-old kids," Tony said.

"I'm 15," Peter and Lily said.

"No, this is where you zip it, all right? The adult is talking. What if somebody had died tonight? Different story, right? Because that's on you. And if you died I feel like that's on me. I don't need that on my conscience" Tony said.

"Yes, sir," Peter said.

"We're sorry," Lily said.

"Sorry doesn't cut it," Tony said.

"I just wanted to be like you," Peter said.

"And I wanted you to be better, both of you. Okay, it's not working out. I'm gonna need the suits back," Tony said.

"Wait, what?" Lily said.

"For how long?" Peter asked.

"Forever. Yeah, that's how it works," Tony said.

"No, no. Please," Peter begged.

"I also told you parents about you little adventures so don't be surprised if they know when you get home, so let's have it," Tony said to Lily.

"Please, this is all I have. I'm nothing without this suit," Peter said.

"So am I, please Mr Stark," Lily said.

"If you're both nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it. Okay? God, I sound like my dad" Tony said.

"We don't have any other clothes," Lily said.

"Okay, we'll sort that out," Tony said.

We then see Lily going home in an oversized science pun t-shirt and blue shorts. She opened the front door of her house and saw both her parents sitting on the couch.

"Oh, my god. Lily," Dina said as she hugged Lily.

"Hi mum. Hi dad," Lily said sadly.

"You are no longer allowed to leave this house unless you are with us," Lucifer said not looking at his daughter.

"I figured. Can I least go to school?" Lily asked.

"Fine, but we expect you home immediately after," Lucifer said.

"And homecoming?" Lily asked at the top of the staircase.

"We'll think about it," Lucifer said.

Lily went into her room and fell on her bed exhausted and ashamed. She was about to go take a shower when she heard her parents talking.

"What are we going to do about her Dina?" Lucifer said.

"She a teenager, it's normal," Dina said.

"It's not normal for a teenager to be a secret superhero," Lucifer said as he got up and turned on the news seeing Spider-Man and Ivory Wing stopping the boat from splitting.

"Lucifer, maybe we're being a bit extreme. I mean, she saved lives and she never got hurt. Remember, she won't be our little girl forever," Dina said.

"I know. I'm just scared she's going to get hurt, or worse," he said sitting down next to his wife.

"If we let her go for this dance, she should at least go with that Parker kid," he said.

"Fine, I'll talk to Liz's parents. If I'm being completely honest, I think Lily has a crush on Peter," Dina said giggling as she headed towards the kitchen.

"Over my dead body," Lucifer said.