Chapter 17

"Crazy, dude," Peter said.

"It's crazy. Should we tell everyone?" Ned said.

"No," Peter said.

"Should I tell everyone?" Ned questioned.

"No, dude. That's not a good idea," Peter said.

"Okay, come on, we'll be late to class," Ned said.

"I'm not going to class," Peter said.

"You're already in trouble for ditching the decathlon," Ned said.

"Dude, listen, I figured it our. Well, more like Ivory Wing figured it out but never mind that. The wingsuit guy is stealing from Damage Control. What he takes from Damage Control, that's how he builds the weapons. So all I gotta do is catch him," Peter said.

"But we have a Spanish quiz," Ned said.

"Ned, I'm probably never gonna come back here. Mr Stark is moving the Avengers upstate so when I bring this guy in--," Peter said.

"Dude. You want to be a high school dropout?" Ned asked.

"I am so far beyond high school right now," Peter said as he left Ned.

Peter turned a corner and came face to face with the principle.

"Parker, my office," he said.

"I still can't believe I know Ivory Wing," MJ said as Lily got her books for Spanish.

"Shhh! It's supposed to be a secret, remember?" Lily said as she closed her locker.

"Sorry, right. So, what's it like working with Spider-Man?" MJ asked.

Lily cringed at his name because she knew his secret, he was Peter Parker. The signs were so obvious. First, in Damage Control he had a yellow blazer, coincident. Second, he was on a call with Liz and had Ned's phone number. Third, he wasn't on the elevator in the monument. Fourth, the voice, the height and the general personality. Lily almost let it slip that she knew when they were in the elevator shaft because she was angry that Karen tried to get Peter to kiss Liz. After that, she confirmed her feelings, she like Peter Parker.

"Lily?" MJ said snapping Lily out of her thoughts.

"He's okay, I guess," Lily mumbled.

"He's okay? Are you okay Lily? You've been acting really weird since the decathlon," MJ asked.

"I know who Spider-Man is," Lily whispered to MJ.

"What? Did he tell you?" MJ whispered back as they entered the classroom.

"No, I found out, but by accident I swear," Lily defended.

"Well, who is it?" MJ queried.

"MJ, I'm not going to tell you," Lily said in an obvious tone.

"Fine, I'll just have to find out," she said.

"I'm just debating whether I should tell him I know or not," Lily mumbled as she slumped down on the table.

MJ suddenly stood up and headed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Lily asked.

"Detention," MJ said.

"But you haven't done anything wrong," Lily said.

"I know. I just like sketching people in crisis. Also, I heard Parker got detention," MJ said as she left.

"Peter got detention?" Lily mumbled to herself.

"So, you got detention. You screwed up. You know what you did was wrong. The question is, how are you gonna make things right? Maybe you were trying to be cool. But take it from a guy who's been frozen for 65 years the only way to really be cool is to follow the rules," the video said.