CHAPTER:-2

"Kook i need help". Jimin said plopping on chair front bartender.
"Jimin i don't have time for these things ok i need to run away from here before jin knows about it". Jungkook said cleaning the desk.
"Kook, jin is namjoon's big brother right".jimin asked leaning on the table.
"Yes,he is his big brother now back off". jungkook said pushing the older from the table.
"But Why are you hiding from him idiot".jimin scoffed at younger one who is so disrespectful with him.
"Because I did something that i don't have to do and the thing is Jin was there". jungkook said still cleaning but glass.
"What did you do and what happened?". Jimin asked ordering a drink.
"Ok so two days ago I found a job in here the night club i was serving some alphas they got me drunk and i make out with one of those jin saw it he told me to quit and i didn't". Jungkook said rolling his eyes when jimin laughed throwing himself from the chair and landing on floor.
"So you are running from here before he came to club and it almost 6:30 he will be here in 5 minutes".jimin said showing his watch that jungkook rushed to change his clothes.
"Yaa back off i not going to help anyone because i need help first he is too strict my omega can't even move after hearing his voice". jungkook said grabbing his bag and leaving the club.
"So let's go together while talking kook i seriously need help i can't see him like that". Jimin said ruffling younger's hair.
"Who? You can't see like that your alpha did you meet him?". Jungkook asked stopping in the way and looking at jimin.
"No, it's all about namjoon I want to help him my omega insist me to help him".jimin said with worried expression.
"What? Your omega can communicate with him i didn't even meet him in person". jungkook said with pout.
"I don't know how he did that but I am sure he need help kook so can you help me to help him".jimin said with pleading eyes with pout
"I don't know before namjoon hyung presented i was going to meet him but jin never let me meet him nor did taehyung". jungkook said clutching his bag tightly while holding hands.
"So let's meet him tomorrow front the his locker so we can introduce ourselves". Jimin said with smile on his face.
"I don't know its good idea or not". jungkook said rubbing his neck "Let's meet him kook i want to know him more". A voice ranged inside kook's mind. "Whatever you say Jennifer".

"Oh! Our alpha is here again joon".joon's omega said with chuckle"Shut up ae ra you talk too much".joon said opening the door.
"Oh! Hii joon how are you?is Jin here? Yoongi asked not looking at joon but phone screen "can't you talk with him gently he is gonna be our mate idiot".His inner wolf warn him. "come I'm never gonna be his mate not in this life Suga".yoongi said still looking at Phone.
"Hm.. hyung isn't here you sit I'll get you something to drink ok".joon said with smile.
"Ok you now where he did go".yoongi asked looking at blushing omega front of him "he is cute isn't he yoongi" Suga said.
"No, he didn't tell me".joon said going to the kitchen.
"Shit, shit why are so quite it is great opportunity tell him we are his mate". Ae ra said excitly.
"No, i can't where is glass?here it is". Joon said bend to the lower cabinets he didn't know some is behind and also he didn't remember what was he is wearing a oversized shirt without pants and when he bend down he showed his half naked butt to yoongi.
"Mh... Namjoon i was here to tell you i just need water".yoongi said not looking at joon with his red face.
"Oh! Than I'll give just water ok".
Joon said grabbing a cold water bottle pouring it in glass going to yoongi who was in living room.
"Here,is something wrong?"joon said putting the glass on table.
"Why did you ask?"yoongi asked before gulping the whole water in one breath.
"Oh your face is all red and you're spacing out". Joon said showing on his cheeks.
Oh hey Jin said to yoongi before looking at joon up and down he yelled in anger "namjoon go to your room now".
"Did I do something wrong hyung". namjoon asked the tears were coming from eyes to cheeks.

"I said go to your room namjoon"

Real name.                   Wolf name.
______________.             _____________
Kim namjoon.                  Ae ra
Min yoongi                       Suga
Kim seokjin                     Alex
Jeon jungkook               Jennifer
Park Jimin.                     June
Kim Taehyung.              Andrew
Jung hoseok.                   j-Hope
Han jisung.                     Bunny
Lalisa.                              Lily
Mr. Kim.                          John
Mrs.kim.                          Jasmine

To be continued.........

___________________________________

Anything else you wanna know about this book you can ask don't be confuse.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya........