CHAPTER:-6

"Where the fuck he is Hae sook if he will not found I'll beat you to the death". Alpha male yelled flinching the female.
"I fucking don't know sung i told you not to beat him may... maybe he... he ran away". Female said crying she on the floor because his alpha pushed her.
"What ran away? I beat him in heat he can't even stand up properly for days are you kidding?". Alpha male said with irritating face he can't believe namjoon did that he will never do that because he loves them too much.
"Someone may be helped him jagiya please find my kid please". Female sad wipping his eyes and hugging man's legs.
"Don't cry I'll find him that whore-". Male yelled throwing the vase on the floor harshly.
The news spread whole village like fire that their leader's son ran away with someone out of their pack. Rumours spread the sung Dong omega son ran away because he got neglected by them ,he was mistreated because he was the omega the neighbours said they saw him get beaten by the leader than someone says it's omega's fault that he got beaten by them because he was a slut he tried give himself to anyone and anytime. Slowly- slowly in one day whole pack was aware what happened in Kim mansion.

"What the fuck happened here?". Blue hair man asked.
"How can he ran away it's not he is like that something must happened?". He was confuse his wolf is not better he was filling sick because of this news.
"Come on yoongi are you dumb he is whore may be ran away with someone for their money". The boy said chuckling.
"Shut up mark i didn't ask your opinion seokjin what happened". Yoongi said when seokjin came.
"I don't know I'll ask dad what's happening i gotta go now". Jin said he was shocked when his father called about it.
"Hm... Tell me if you need any help I'll try whatever i can do ok". Yoongi said patting on jin's shoulder with nod.
"I don't need help for anything yoongi we will talk later". Jin said leaving them and getting his car to his house talking his wolf to find namjoon.
Jin asked his wolf"Alex can you sense him". "no i can't because he seems fainted and his scent is mixed in something else" Alex said trying sniff more. "with alpha scent".Jin said with weird expression."no,not that jin i think he is hiding from us". Alex said not looking for namjoon anymore.
"Hyung dad isn't home and mom wants talk with us". Tae came living room when jin came.
"Why? on what topic I'm busy can't you see". Jin said going towards his room but grabbed by taehyung's hand on his wrist.
"Are trying to find him,now you think him as your brother hyung great". Tae said chuckling like jin said some joke.
"He is our brother taehyung don't talk bullshit even he is doing something bad he'll be our brother". Jin said with anger almost brusting from that.
"Fuck, you still think that he is whore who try to seduce everyone hyung". Tae yelled grabbing his collar and pushing harshly.
"Taehyung are you going insane". Jin said in shocked it's new from taehyung doesn't type of person to interfere in this topic.
"Wow... Wow hyung didn't these things you told I'm saying that back". Tae said with anger why the fuck everyone wants him back if they hates him so much.
"He is, that what father said i didn't lie but we to find him tae he is an omega". Jin said trying to calm taehyung.
"So what you're thinking someone would rape make him his slave or anything than that's not true because he ran away from us with some alpha". Tae yelled in frustration throwing the things on the floor.
"No,he didn't ran away he was on his heat, he can't even move how will he ran away".jin said with worried expression.
"He did a slut who work as slave-". Tae stopped yelling because his mother slapped him very hard on his cheeks.
"I told you not to say things like that about joon he fucking lost his life because of you. He isn't a slut your father tried to sell him, yes your Father". His mother broke down she trying not to but it happened.
"No, he doesn't you're lying". Taehyung said he don't want listen her his father never do that things never, ever.
"If I'm lying than its ok at least my child will be free now didn't you see him my baby has skinny body, the dark circles who didn't even eat for days, does self harm, get bullied and how many times that kid goes hospital, that kid can't grow because of that i hate all of you it's not his fault to be omega". Her mother cried and cried both boys were just looking at her with tears in his eyes they fucked up. Namjoon was only one on this earth loved them to his life his brother.

"Hii ! Baby welcome home".

To be continued......

___________________________________

"I don't know what i write, I'm really sleepy".

Namjoon's father...

Namjoon's mother

Namjoon's mother

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......