CHAPTER:-26

"Jimin listen to me, h- hyung is my brother i did bad to him but atleast you don't hate me". Taehyung followed jimin at the mall his brother Jin and his bestfriend was also there.
"So, you knew namjoon will hate you taehyung—, i think you as my mate, stay away". Jimin said glaring at him with so much anger and pain inside him.
"J- jimin I'll do anything, please forgive me i sure, i will" Taehyung hold jimin's hand almost cried when yoongi came forward with latte in his hand.
"Stop begging taehyung, i can't believe you are begging to your omega and hated your omega brother". Yoongi commented making jin and taehyung feel miserable and guilty.
"Yoongi you are not helping here, beside i know my mistake I'll ask my forgiveness to my joon hyung, I'll do whatever he will want". Taehyung said loudly his voice cracked if they talk one more minute about joon he will cry loudly in public.
"Move aside kid, stop harassing poor omega here—". Jungkook yanked tae's hand from jimin's and then glared at him.
"Kookie, missed you baby so, why sudden plan of shopping?" Jin hugged him from back stopping him to punch taehyung.
"You? You told him betrayal— i don't believe kook how dare you". Jimin glared at kook it was not serious but still it was the omega day why he brought his alpha his alpha friends.
"Jimin-ah he is paying for my shopping, i don't have money you know". Jungkook said and jimin rolled his eyes, it always with them, jin always follow his omega even in bathroom.
"Everyone is here let's get inside, it's hot outside".yoongi said sipping on his latte, he doesn't want to come here but today is weekend there is nothing do so he followed him here.
"Namjia is not here yet, if you want to go, Go! Stop irritating me". Jimin said not looking at yoongi but at taehyung who looked like kicked puppy.
"So, we all are with pairs then jia noona doesn't have to go with jimin— he can go with yoongi". Taehyung looked at namjia, she was wearing black hot pants and  boots with a blue crop top, while her long here was tied in half pony tail. Jimin was wearing full length jeans with blue long sleeves silk crop shirt making his abs on display while jungkook wore a blue baggy shirt which half tugged in his black skinny jeans the omega looked gorgeous.
"No, not at all i don't allow this".
Jimin said looking at jia who was smiling she looked happy, jimin remembered jia saying it's first time she ever had omega time.
But as soon as jia entered her smile disappeared after he saw wide eyed yoongi standing beside taehyung and jin.
"Mn.... Hey! I thought it's just omega's, why your alpha is here jimin". Namjia said looking at three alpha, jin was wrapped around kook while yoongi was standing with wide eyes.
"It's jungkook's fault". Jimin glared pointing on kook who smiled and came forward.
"Jia, namjia I'm Jeon jungkook— jimin's bestie I am sorry but he will pay for dinner today ok". Kook said and smiled, pointed on his alpha joon loves his brothers but he didn't forgive him yet.
"No, it's ok i will pay for everyone i have lots money let's shop jimin". Namjia said today when he told hoseok about the omega's fun, he gave lots money to him too spend joon didn't went outside for shopping for so many years he was just too happy.
"Noona hi! Can I go shopping with jimin, yoongi will company you please noona don't say no please". Taehyung came closer to joon smiling, he side hugged him and glanced at yoongi if he was angry or protect over his mate but that guy was still in shock.
"I- i don't know I- if jimin wants that, then ok". Namjoon looked at jimin, he looked that he wanted to be with taehyung but maybe they are not together because him(joon) as he(joon) thinking made him feel like evil person.
"Let's go jimin". Tae smiled pulling him another side.
"I said no, stop dragging me with you I'll not leave jia with bastard yoongi". Jimin said his eyes watered he leaved joon time and something bad happened he can't let jia suffer too.
"Sometimes think about yourself too jimin, jia will be fine if something happens to her, I'll beat the shit out of him(yoongi) by myself". Jin said and he patted jia's head and smiled big as joon saw his brother smiled at him after so many years.

To be continued.......
__________________________________

I thought you will like it...

_Arya_