CHAPTER:-3

"I told you not to go open the door he will go back to his house if door didn't open but you always get excited to see him". Joon said laying on stomach burying his face in pillow while crying and yelling at his omega.
"I'm sorry really i didn't think that jin will come back this quick I'm sorry". Ae ra said howling inside she is also crying.
"Namjoon didn't i told you not come out door when jin is here why did you?" His mother came saying but she stopped looking at his son crying.
"Mom i am sorry". Joon said between his crying.
"Oh it's ok my love I'm sorry for all of this". Mother said caressing his hair to comfort him.
"I'm good you can go don't worry about me really and thank you for the concern". Joon said coldly it doesn't means he don't like his mother it just god is doing unfair with him.

"Damn dude i heard your omega brother is really sexy after seeing him i wanted to fu-". His friends said latching on his shoulder.
"Stay in your limits he is not my brother and Whatever you wanted do go than". Taehyung growled flinching others.
"You are really a bastard taehyung how can you tell them do these kinds things about your brother". Someone yelled looking at Alpha boys with disgust.
"Who are fucking omega stay in your limits with him". A boy said with anger.
"Oh really you're all just bunch of assholes with another bastard". Omega said again but taehyung didn't even spare a glance on him.
"Omega wanna try us hm... Look at you want to get noticed from us that's why you interfering". Alpha smrinked leaving the strong smell orange and chocolate.
"Don't say these things to him you will regret i can't help you with that". Taehyung said bluntly not even try to convince them.
"What's happening here boys?" A wide shoulder boy come dizzying the omega and others by his strong prehormones.
"Alpha they were flirty with me when i was passing by they grab my ass it was so uncomfortable". Jungkook said showing his crocodile tears.
"What front of taehyung?". seokjin ask raising his eyebrow.
"He didn't help me and he said it's good for me because I'm bratty". Jungkook said putting his head seokjin chest.
"I'll see you taehyung at house field i really want do something good for my omega"seokjin said after beating the boys except taehyung leaving omega and his brother alone because of phone call that he received.
"You did it on purpose didn't you jungkook". Taehyung gritted his teeth in anger.
"I can smell him from miles taehyung he is my alpha now god i mean my will punish you". Jungkook said sassly.
"Fucking omega". tae yelled grabbing his hair.
"Bye Kim fucking taehyung". Jungkook said before going to jin he smiled kissing his lips.

"Joon-ah baby wanna go out with me".Someone tried to approach him got stopped by his own friend.
"Dude you are asking a wrong person his brother is Kim seokjin and taehyung". His friend said dragging him other side.
"What really they don't even talk with him in school". Alpha boy said looking at his friend curiously and suspiciously.
"Yaa, they don't like but whoever try to date him they get transferred next day" his friend said going there class.
"Really? I think i have to change me taste in omegas now". Alpha said in fear.
"I don't think June they do these things right". Jimin heard the boys talking but he didn't believe in them "yes of course didn't you see how rude seokjin was with him" June said when then jimin saw the onega "Namjoon".
"Yes?" Joon asked in shock.
"Wanna friends i have one more person to meet you". Jimin asked but he started walking then when jimin grabbed his wrist that he just hissed in pain.
"I'm sorry you have wrong person". Joon said trying get free his  cutting wound will brust open again because of other omega's hold its new wound that he make in night while crying.
"Aren't you namjoon?" Jimin asked confusily why joon was saying like that.
"I'm but-". Joon said not looking at him.
"You're brother of Kim seokjin and Kim Taehyung". Jimin asked loudly confirming.
"Don't say that loud they don't like it i beg you leave me alone please".joon said his eyes were getting teary again in the morning.
"Where are you going?". jimin asked looking terrified.
"Somewhere you don't need know".joon said calm down.
"Wait here I'll come with him he really wants to meet you please". Jimin said calling kook but in reply he said jin will not going leave him alone jimin has to pick him from his class.

To be continued......

___________________________________

Sassy jungkook

Angry jin( he looks cute)

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......