CHAPTER:-27

"Namjoon- ah, I- i am s- sorry". Yoongi followed the omega from behind, he didn't saw his face but he can tell it's his first time here.
"Don't call me namjoon please, i don't want to ruin this, i believe you want same". Namjoon said he put his hands on glass walls to look through inside it.
"Hm... Let's have some fun then, let me show you world namjoon- ah i mean jia". Yoongi smiled, he never saw omega like this he always thought joon as crowdy kid but now his view changed.
"World? Just this mall is fine, what's that? And that? Wow, it's looks good". Namjoon said as soon as he saw elevator or escalator his first in mall was very exciting he dragged the alpha along with him everywhere.
"I was so stupid to hate him, look at him he is just too cute to handle".  Yoongi saw him playing with some baby toys in baby section why they are here just because joon said "colours here are so pretty".
"That's why i call you stupid idiot, my omega is the bestest in the whole world". Suga replied with scoff, he tried to smack yoongi, he totally forgot that he can't smack yoongi.
"Ya, of course our ome— excuse me i think your hands are crossing your lines my omega doesn't likes it". Yoongi leaned to the wall and saw joon struggling between two alphas.
"We are just playing, let's go— i told you she smelled like alpha she has someone". Another boy said lightly kicking his leg.
"Thanks, but i can handle this". Namjoon said not looking at yoongi and leaving him there with blush.

"Jimin- ah, I'm so sorry let's go play some games or let's eat— let's have fun". Taehyung was following him from far because omega said don't come near him.
"How much is this?oh! Ok, sit there want to have fun then sit there and tell which one look good on me". Jimin sighed he can't ignore him, because alpha too loud and big and also handsome everyone was looking at him which made jimin upset.
"Wow, white suits you, pink is for you babe, black makes you look sexy, red is fabulous i like the colour when you wear it". Taehyung stayed still till his omega came with different wearing different clothes to show him, in which he looks good.
"Hey! Hey you can't just like everything i wear, just tell me which should I buy". Jimin asked making his way to billing area only with two dress
"You look good in everything, but everything i am buying let's go that store". Taehyung showed his card to his but his dad's he left the card on table and taehyung knows the password that was victory and also revenge.
"No i can pay for myself, I'll take black and red then please wrap it up". Jimin said rolling his eyes he took out some cash and gave to the staff but taehyung took at and gave him the card.
"Hm..... I'll buy all of that, I'm buying all that too and that too here is the card". Taehyung pointed his fingers they noded quickly going to pack everything in paper bags."Let's go I'll carry it you fun love". He took the bag following his omega who was blushing and smiling secretly.

"Babe look at that pink hoodie you like it, right let's buy it for you". Jungkook was walking really slowly because his 61 kg big alpha was back hugging him.
"Ya, sure why not? Hey! can
you—". Jin smiled and kissed his neck calling a staff so he can help kook to carry things or anything.
"You are here to buy something, I don't think so you afford it just leave stop embarassing yourself". Ya, kook knows her he one and only girl in his neighbour Lisa she not bad who will listen and cry, he can show anyone who the older boy fallen for him and he will do anything.
"I'm sorry but if you didn't bought can i have this, I'll pay you double and please pack all that". Jin nodded kook never bought anything like he did today but jin said nothing just followed his omega.
"Your alpha is jin? Omg, it's misunderstanding maybe alpha jin doesn't have a worthless omega". Lisa squealed making disgusted face when she saw how jin taking care of all things while the kook was sitting comfortably.
"So sad then, that worthless omega is having fun with his alpha jin, get lost". Jungkook smiled he was happy to have jin after a year he will finally get his mark from him and they will live happily as he is thinking.
"Babe something else, if not let me hug you again sweetie I want you to sme—, need something". Jin saw the omega girl, looking up and down he asked her but omega was gone.

"Namjoon—".

To be continued.....
___________________________________

It's too late but enjoy, and also this book is long just don't get bored comment me. I'll try to make it entertaining.

_Arya_