CHAPTER:-13

"Dad, l-leave me alone h- h- han please, why you are doing this Please leave m- me". Namjoon yelled trying grip on the counters but Han drag him harshly.
"I'm sorry namjoon, i kinda gambled all my money and i need money, which your dad is going to give me". Han grinned looking at the omega, and grabbing joon's both hand with his one hand.
"No, please no, i don't wanna go there please, please Han please i- i can do w- whatever y- you want please".Omega cried still struggling he looked everyone with pleading eyes they didn't do anything about this.
"Sweet omega, you look good i mean better than before, round chubby chicks with red rosy lips and perfact shape ass it's mouth watering but—, i can't do this to you, your father want you in good shape". Han smiled and pulled omega's hair licking his cheeks, with chuckle.
"DAD, D-DAD I- LEAVE M-ME HAN PLEASE LET ME GO DAD". Namjoon shouted loudly, the store was quite big and Hoseok was other side of store, he didn't hear the shouting of joon.

"Namj...joon, ah.... What the fuck? Is happening here? Where is my son?". Hoseok looked at the crowd searching for joon, when he heared joon's fearful call.
"D- dad, da- dad". Joon said closing his eyes he thought no body gonna help everything is over now.
"Why are shouting for your dad? We are going there honey you will meet him soon". Han looked at the crowd and growled flinching everyone.
"No, n- not h- him, he is not m- my dad my dad". Namjoon panicked clutching on his shirt he yelled fearfully.
"NAMJOON- AH, ooh my sweet honey are you ok baby? Dad is sorry". Hoseok yelled pushing the younger alpha from joon and hugging the omega dearly.
"Who the fuck are you? Let the omega— ah.....fuck you bastard, who the fuck are y- you". Han said but before he got punched by Hoseok rapidly, till his eyes blurred with tears and he coughed blood.
"Dad, he will die, leave him dad please, please stop I'm ok". Namjoon tried to stop hoseok it was terrifying for everyone seeing older alpha in angry state.
"Dad? Him? Who are you?". Han asked almost knocked out but before he saw namjoon and that man going out of the store.

"Jin, why is your home so far?, What the fuck happened to you". jungkook hold passed out jimin in his hand, and pouting front of his alpha cutely.
"Ooh! Honey, you saved me i thought I'll die without meeting you". Jin said hugging the omega after he put the jimin on sofa beside yoongi who was looking disgusted.
"It's ok baby, I'm here now and please get some sleep you look like zombie". Jungkook kissed jin putting his palm on jin' cheeks and caressing that.
"I'll, but first give me some kisses you know, it's so many days i didn't even get a hug from you". Jin said leaning on touch, while whinning and pouting.
"Aw....my big alpha I'll give you lots kisses and hugs but let me clean your, it like I'm in garbage". Jungkook said kissing alpha's cheeks looking at his house.
"Ooh! I'm so sorry about this—". Yoongi said when jimin faked gaged after getting his conscious.
"Ah...ahm... If you forget, than let me tell you that you brought a friend here, stop being lovey- dovey front of me". Jimin said rolling his eyes on the lovers and Jungkook stick his tongue out.
"I'm sorry, and jin, jimin jimin, jin my only alpha mate, and my bestie jimin". Jungkook introduce them and jin rubbed his face on Jungkook's breast.
"Hello, I'm sorry, i was so—". Jin said drunk in jungkook's sweet caramel scent with mixture of chocolates.
"I can feel that but you know why i fainted". Jimin said waving his hand to gesture don't mind his words.
"Jimin, i think you are feeling excited smell yourself, and look at your eyes in mirror they're  golden like you—". Jungkook said crunching his nose, and jin inhaled Jungkook's scent direct from scent gland making him flinch with the act, while Yoongi didn't show any emotions at all.
"Namjoon, smell more heavenly than, him it just—" yoongi thought and his wolf howl you think that, you think that great". Suga said said excitedly.
"Like i find my mate? Alpha—". Jimin said eyes were golden his scent lavender feeling the room, when he saw taehyung coming from upstairs with big smile.

Taehyung was asleep when his wolf started howling loudly making him cringe."Taehyung, our mate is here, our mate is coming here". Andrew taehyung's wolf said with excited howl."Andrew, jungkook is seokjin's mate why you always says that when get close to him". Taehyung said sighing. "Stupid, you and yoongi are stupid btw i never said jungkook is our mate, whenever he comes to us, i smell our mate on him, but now he is here". Andrew said scoffing how can be his human self is so stupid  when he is smart. "Ooh, that's why i am feeling my heart rate from outside, let's go downstairs". Taehyung said fixing his appearance because he was sleeping in weired state.
Than he saw, a small omega beside yoongi with golden eyes.
"My omega, beautiful". Taehyung said with big smile.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

I love these cuties......

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
_Arya_