CHAPTER:-30

"Why are you still up babe? Where is taehyung? Why are sitting alone?" Jin came rubbing his head, it can't be possible thinking about namjoon and what his mother said it's like he is missing in between.
"Taehyung was too tired I told him to go to sleep, i wanted to wait for you now tell me what's happening". Jungkook said, switching off the television.
"What? N- nothing is happening, i just miss joon, kook- ah i d- did so wrong to him i feel like shit o- omega i want to die-e". Jin broke down when kook caressed his cheeks giving a lovely smile.
"Die? What the fuck— alpha look at my face, how dare you to say that". Kook smacked jin a little hard, grabbing his face so his alpha can look at him.
"I'm sorry I- i j- just really feeling guilty and I can't— i just can't, I- i thought but". Jin looked at him his tears were going into his mouth and with little giggle kook sat beside him pulling his alpha on him and jin hugged him.
"Ah.... not again alpha, i know it was your fault but crying like a baby will not work". Kook rubbed his back, his alpha is heavy but looking at him crying like baby hurted him too.
"Then what should I do? Tell me, how can he will forgive me—". Jin said he pulled omega on his lap facing him he hugged him tightly, while omega thought something else with that his eyes glowed golden with lust.
"Approach him quietly show him you are guilty and love he deserve alpha". Jungkook wisherpred in alpha's ear stroking his hair slowly.
"You and your family hurt him quite badly, i saw him crying every day alpha in school but i couldn't help him just because you blackmailed me about rejecting me as your omega". Jungkook said he slowly stood off from jin's lap, who didn't looked at his omega.
"I- I'm sorry, I'm so s- sorry I am an idiot—". Jin shakes his head crying, wipping his tears he hide his face in his palm.
"Yes you are bae you are an idiot, stupid alpha". Jungkook said, he undone jin's belt when alpha grabbed his hand he kissed him.
"What a- are y- you d- doing?". Jin asked with shock his omega was sitting on his waist while he was laying, smiling at jin jungkook kissed the alpha again, bitting on his lips and neck he grin with golden eyes.

"Namjia— hi! What are you doing? Can we talk, i mean if you want it's not—". Jin approached him smiling nervously, sitting next to her.
"Of course oppa, i am done with my books plus I am getting bored". Namjoon said he shifted on his seat, he doesn't want to talk to jin no, never it's hurts him whenever he saw jin.
"Oh! You sure like books alot, my younger brother also liked book I have one of his book wanna read it". Jin smiled while saying that, he saw jia's expression quite normal, he didn't assume wrong as he thought taking book out.
"Sorry to say but I don't like books, it was my homework that's why I read that although I like comics like; one piece, Naruto, jujutsu kaishan and all". Namjoon said, not looking at his brother but on his cell phone, maybe somebody will come looking for him so he can get out the situation.
"Oh! I thought am.... jia when is your birthday". Jin asked, not so politely this time.
"It's in April why? You wanna gift me something— my birthday isn't that big but dad always called all villagers". Namjoon said with smile, he doesn't know why he is asking so much questions but thankfully he is prepared from beginning.
"Oh! Is uncle Hoseok and Jackson are your real parents— i mean you don't look alike". Jin said observing joon's facial and physical expression if there is any lie between her words.
"Ya, they are but I look more like my grandmother everyone says that hehe!". Namjoon said still smiling like a fool, ya it's getting hard for him to talk with his brother who is talking nicely with him.
"Oh! Can I come to your
house—". Jin got cut off by yoongi's loud voice coming from far, he saw him smiling.
"Omega— you here, i was wondering if i can— oh! Jin why are you with her?". Yoongi pulled omega to his chest, he saw jin waving at him, he asked.
"Oh! I was bored so she was so we talked little". Jin said he saw jia struggling in his arms, punching and pushing.
"Ok, then let's go omega I need some work to done but before that I want my paycheck from you". Yoongi said, pulling him he need to get out from there as fast as they can.
"Leave me I'm not coming, yoongi leave my hand". Namjoon said with low voice looking back to Jin and then yoongi.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hey! Hii.

_Arya_