CHAPTER:-35

Yoongi , i insice joon's room, he saw some of his pic and jin's along with taehyung maybe it was all given by his mother, he remembered how omega blushed everything they locked eyes in past. Looking at him sleeping peacefully he also slipped beside him, cuddling with omega who got closer to warmth.

"I'm so sorry— my love i should be the good alpha for you but I was being asshole all the time". Yoongi said while playing with joon's hair it smooth, he didn't thought before but omega looks good in long hair.
"Not only that you are stupid too you didn't even recognise him as your mate". Suga said, he scoffed his voice low and husky it came out from the body, and yoongi rolled his eyes on the wolf.
"Shut up Suga, let me listen him breathing joon- ah I want you very badly— i feel like dying without you". Yoongi said he close his distance more with omega, pulling joon to his chest half body of joon on his chest half on bed and omega sighed in sleep, rubbing his face on him.
"Ya, you lier asshole human i am the one who will die without him". Suga again provoked yoongi who yelled.
"Shut the fuck up— don't speak loudly he will definitely wake up with your voice". Yoongi has enough he will kick the wolf out from him and that's not possible but he will.
"Hm~ You should talk nicely with your wolf alpha, maybe he will appreciate it". Joon said with low voice he opened his eyes looked at alpha while resting on chest.
"Y- you— i- im s- so sorry I woke y- you u- up". Yoongi panicked and try to sit up but omega didn't let him do that.
"Relax i was awoke when you came inside by the window, i can smell my alpha from far, so—". Namjoon leaned more closer nuzzling on yoongi's neck he felt good all the panic he felt or fear flew away he rubbed his face on yoongi cheeks, showing affection to his alpha omega purred when alpha pulled him closer.
"What did you said?". Alpha whispered, his lips touched the earlobe of omega and he shivered, the omega looked more like cat than wolf.
"I can smell you from far—". Omega said breathing loudly, he started to shower his alpha with his scent.
"Not that— by my alpha". Yoongi released his scent so he can cover the omega with his scent showing his ownership.
"My alpha, haha! You are cute hyung— i don't want to meet them again you will help me right?". Namjoon giggled when he saw his alpha eyes innocent and curious with love.
"Baby— i will not say I'll not help you but remember facing the issue will solve the issue, I wish you will become more courageous and strong with the time". Yoongi caressed joon cheeks, his hand rested on omega's neck he close their distance while talking he picked on omega's nose and smiled.
"Hm... So— are you just here to give me hugs or? You want— something from me". Namjoon said, his face was red yoongi can see that the seting sun's light which came on joon face reflected his soul indeed omega is most beautiful person in his life, he smiled.
"Are you giving me? What i
want—". Yoongi hovered over omega, tossing his shirt in the corner he kissed him.
"Ya, if  you threaten me again I can because I really want to hide my identity from everyone". Namjoon said, when alpha was busy kissing him all over the body he throw his own top, laying in just bra and pants.

"Jungkook?". Taehyung was sitting inthe room, it was jimin's room he looked at omega.
"Sleeping— he cried alot he still doesn't believe jin did that, are you really sure you will not". Jimin was leaning on door frame while crossing his hands on his chest he sighed hearing tae.
"I'm jimin, i don't wanna hurt him again if he will feel safe around me again, I'm sure he will come to me his own". Taehyung stood up, he hesitated and looked omega with teary eyes.
"Come here— mom said you can stay here but she also said in different room". jimin called him, and poor alpha hugged him slowly- slowly he slide down sitting on his knees.
"Ya, I'll say thank you to her later, because I have to thank someone else, thank you Princess thank you so much". Taehyung hugged jimin waist hiding his face, he rubbed his face on omega's belly.
"For what? I did nothing stay on your foot, if someone sees an alpha on his—". Jimin said he tried to make tae stand on his feet, but taehyung didn't budge crying, while mumbling he hugged the omega for long time.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Hehehe! I will make something better in next chapter.

_Arya_