CHAPTER:-21

When yoongi looks back, ju was always with the little omega side even when he tried fight with Han. Omega was whimpering in the rain, with his torn clothes ju was the first one who gave his jacket to him. He wanted to help the omega but whenever he tried, he always saw omega's life less eyes and he hates pathetic people that's the also reason, he hated the omega.

"I told you ju is trying to steal our omega, do you something pathetic ass boy". Suga said, howling loudly he doesn't like this shit. "Shut up, or—". Yoongi was going to take some rest but, the wolf was talking continually.
"Or what? What will you do, hm..? Listen you pathetic ass kid, my omega is hurting and this time i gonna make sure he will be safe with". Suga said his angry voice was going deeper and deeper but yoongi wasn't scared of his wolf's behaviour."Shut up shut up that guy isn't my mate, he can't be my mate if you do something without my permission I'll reject the
omeg—". Yoongi is angry he will do whatever he want, he isn't going to listen an animal for his life partner, but he get too far in it, making his own wolf angry.
"What are you saying? I don't understand why you hate our omega so much". Suga calmed down after listening him, he doesn't what's going on but if it's continued like this everything will be ruined, the boy will hurt himself along with poor omega.

"I'm not going dad, he will know who I'm, I'll not go—". Namjoon said, he was panicking after hearing about the invitation.
"Joon- ah, dad will protect you, be swear my baby". Hoseok said sitting beside the boy while rubbing his back slowly.
"It's not that—, he is— my". Namjoon get up from seat and sat beside his cousins rosè and Jennie to take some support.
"What's the problem? I don't understand, you will be fine. No one knows you are namjoon right?". Hoseok said. "those guys looked dangerous, if he decline they will do something horrible we just have to go there and enjoy a party nothing else". Hoseok thought, and looked at rosè who started to speak.
"Uncle—, it's.... That.... That boy is his mate, his real mate and he will know joon is namjia after knowing he is his omega". Rosè said, making Jack and Hoseok shocked and scared.
"What the hulk, are you saying?". Hoseok yelled in shocked, flinching the both omega there.
"Seokie~ he is saying joon's mate is Min's son, right guys". Jackson said lowly with his cute voice making everyone look at him.
"Jackson i know what they are saying, I'm asking why i don't know about that". Hoseok said ruffling his omega's hair and the omega smiled after taking some affection from his alpha.
"Because he didn't tell us, why are you so idiot seokie the problem is why you didn't tell us". Jack said, and everyone sighed sometimes Jack is like a younger kid, in this house.
"Jack, my baby do whatever you were doing let me think about this topic alone". Hoseok said, making the older omega sad.
"I was...... I... I was afraid, i.... He doesn't likes me dad, so, i thought he will just reject me". Joon said suddenly when he saw hoseok and Jack worried about him.
"So—, you think that, why will he do that thi? Than its decide we will go there, if something happens I'll kill every person who will try to hurt you". Hoseok said smiling he hugged his beloved son, and released some of his calming phormones.
"WHAT? NO! WHY NO? Please dad". Namjoon said loudly, but hoseok gave him smile so joon can believe his dad.
"We will be fine joon, don't worry". Jennie said, looking at hoseok. Of course, these two Alpha is going to make anyone dead body who will touch their precious omega.

Yes, of course they got ready for the party all the family wore same theme clothes. Actually hoseok was trying to showing off his family. Hoseok is not just with good looks but also he is rich af. With his omega jackson, who came from really known clan and he was the  only son of the clan leader. Along with rosè and Jennie, their father is number one gangster or you can say mafia. And joon is well mannered guy, after looking at him only one word can people say is elegant and beautiful.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Let's see what's happen in party?

_Arya_