CHAPTER:-36

"ah~ hm~ s- stop sucking on it your a- are making—". Namjoon tangled his fingers on alpha's hair who was hungrily kissing everywhere on his body.
"Relax, I'll just kiss you i promise I will do nothing i will just kiss here and there". Yoongi took deep breath, caressing omega cheeks his was red because he was too busy kissing and sucking.
"Sucking my boobs like t- toddlers is some type of kiss alpha?" Namjoon asked he looked with his half opened eyes, yoongi looked hungry that's he was sucking them so hard.
"No— i mean yes, ok, I'll not do this but I can kiss you right *gulp namjoon- ah why is your pants wet". Yoongi stumbled his hand slipped and when he tried to stand up on his arms again his hand touched joon's pants.
"I don't know something is coming out from me, i feel dizzy and—". Namjoon panted he looked at alpha who was looking him with so much care and love he put his palm on his cheeks.
"And your scent is strong, your body is red because of HEAT you are in heat namjoon". Yoongi purred and rubbed his face on joon's palm, kissing on his wrist he slowly put his hand along with joon's hand above omega's head and he kissed his tample.
"Mn~ mn~ do it again p- please alpha i- i can't wait any longer please". Namjoon felt shivers when yoongi sucked on his skin and licked it, yoongi bite him lightly just making faint mark of his teeth.
*Gulp "I'm not saying I don't feel like— doing it but we both have to be—". Yoongi suddenly threw the blanket, he shaken apart from the omega as he knows he can't control himself.
"Ah~ ah~ a- alpha i- i feel like dieing come back please~". Omega plead, he whimpered from detachment a spike of pain with insecurity scent released by him, which made yoongi submit and he hugged him.
"I'm so sorry, it wasn't like that I can't touch you like that your parents doesn't like me". Yoongi hurried to hug the omega, if he feels like this in his will surely kill the omega and he and others hurt him enough this time of something happens to him we will die without hearing his or theirs explanation.
"I- i l- love you f- for s- so long, it's hurts me, everytime I saw you from far not knowing what t- to do alpha". Omega buried his face on yoongi's chest he punched him serval times with his tormented and trembling hands.
"I'm sorry I'll make it right baby I'm so sorry s- stop crying please". Yoongi heart broken even it's not all his fault but he never helped the omega in any way it's makes him feel really guilty and stupid that he never recognise him as his partner.
"I- i really l- love y- you alpha, i- i do really you hurt me badly you made me like this, t- they made me like this". Namjoon didn't looked at his alpha who also wipped his tears after he wipped omega's, joon was tired his heart calm down maybe it will start again in an hour.
"I'm sorry— please stop crying you are making me panicked please, please". Yoongi covered himself and joon with blanket, joon was not fully dressed and so was maybe he is helping the omega to reduce his heat when his bare body touching omega half bare body.

Taehyung pushed the omega on the wall, his hands were gripping on omega's ass while his other hand supported the omega who was in his arms now. The omega was hands were playing with alpha's hair with agression while they were kissing eachother, alpha smiled between kiss when jimin moaned throwing his head back, and taehyung stick his tongue out the string of his saliva dropped on jimin's neck, and he licked it on it before sucking on his admon apple.

"Ahh~". Taehyung moaned with his heavy voice, the omega felt satisfied after biting the alpha on his cheeks showing he is owning the omega. The agression on their love making was high.
"Mn~ moan alpha say my name whenever you feel amorousness, tell everyone you belongs to me".jimin get thrown on bed by taehyung, he smiled when alpha tossed his shirt his eyes were full of lust he called the alpha with his finger and told him to sit and he sat on his lap chest to chest he grabbed fistful of alpha's hair.
"Ah~ jimin- ahh~ s- stop teasing relax your cheeks honey stop rubbing on it". Taehyung voice is heavier than his real voice, it's means it wasn't taehyung but Andrew who wants to submit his omega.
"Stop talking— let me do my work alpha, call me daddy". Omega was having fun he whispered getting strong reaction from the alpha, he knows how are alpha they will never lower their head before omega, but jimin got shocked when taehyung called him what he wanted.
"Daddy~ let me touch you, or my dick will explode from all of this please". Taehyung stopped jimin ass who was too busy to making his dick to explode he can't take anymore and he will fuck the shit out of the omega if he says.
"Why? Don't you have your so  called alpha ego— how can you not". Jimin asked taehyung, he bite down his alpha fine jaw line and suck down on his skin to make hickey, on his cheeks, jaw and neck to his tamples.
"Fuck the alpha position, if said crawl I'll fucking crawl for you". Andrew and taehyung said together, smiling jimin switched their position so taehyung can take the wheel in his hands.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

I have an idea like a filler where yoongi and joon switch there position like yoongi knows joon is his omega but joon doesn't know him. Like it's not "Oof! Stupid alpha" but "Oof stupid omega".

Please comment and let me know.

_Arya_