CHAPTER:-4

"Aren't you're waiting for him he asked you to". His omega asked trying stop joon.
"No ae ra i don't want him get in trouble you know i can tell who he is coming back with here". Joon said trying to convince the omega and he succeeded.
"Oh ok than let's run way". Ae ra said running to the empty class.
"Namjoon why are you here something happened". Namjoon was walking alone while crying it Han again he tried to rape him but his luck wasn't that bad today he got survived.
"N- no no- nothing don't bo- bother I'm just passing by". Joon said not looking at Alpha, his heart telling him to hug his alpha and cry till his get dry.
"You need help i think you can't walk like that". Alpha approached again but he just back way if he came any near he will broke down.
"No don't come near can we change ae ra it's suffocating here let's go home". He changed himself in white fur wolf with blue eyes he looked at his stupid alpha with hurt eyes before running away from hell.

Suga were going to get his nap in empty class when he saw joon there crying his heart clenched at the view his wolf started howling when omega let out loud sobs. While trying up because of no strength he fall again on his hips.
He approached him but again joon didn't need his help he hates him how can a person suffer and didn't stand for himself.
"Why are we crying Suga? it's not he is our mate why do i feel miserable just why?" Yoongi asked wiping his tears.
"I can't see him like this why don't you believe me that he is our mate idiot it will all your fault if something happens to him yoongi, I'll die So will you". His wolf said howling his was beating fast like he had feel how miserable joon was at that moment.

"I'll told him wait here but he run away". Jimin said loudly slapping his head because stupidity.
"He didn't talk any one and you believed that he'll wait for you". jungkook said sighing.
"It's because of you if you had come it will never happened".jimin said with anger it's getting frustrated.
"Look jimin he doesn't want our that's why he is running away". Jungkook said patting jimin's back."just leave him like that".
"Are you insane or are you hanging with seokjin alot lately". Jimin said looking at him with anger.
"Listen jimin i understand your concern about him but he don't want your help" jungkook said trying make clear things.
"Let's meet him at his house jungkook". Jimin said grabbing boy's hand and dragging him at entrance.
"No i can't seokjin will kill me". Jungkook said getting free from hold of older omega.
"Look just distract him and I'll do rest help this time only ok please". Jimin plead he really want to help to joon.
"Jin is not going his home today he is staying at mine but you know taehyung the little demon i can set a meeting with him". Jungkook said rubbing his neck.
"Why him he also doesn't like joon right?"jimin asked.
"He will let you meet joon at least after that call me I'll talk when seokjin get busy ok". jungkook said with a nod.
"Thank you so much Little boy i can see you like that alpha too much".jimin said jumping.
"Hmm i meet him long ago he is just to cool and arrogant at same time". jungkook smiled.

"Joon you don't want to go home right let's go I'll show you something".ae ra asked changeing the route.
"hm..ok I'm tried of this ae ra did you bring that with you" joon asked."i did but it's not safe have to do here btw our heat is coming soon it will more dangerous by than" ae ra said chuckling when cold air calm down his nerves.
"Ae ra do you wanna live or not?". Joon asked looking at river front him it was great view.
"Why did you ask you don't wanna live?" Ae ra said distracting from yellow butterfly.
"No i don't after yoongi find out that I'm his mate I'll reject him and run away from my hell home and world". Joon said laying on grass looking at cloudy sky.
"Oh! Than i wanna do that too it's so much pain here you know". Ae ra said with same relaxing feeling which joon is feeling.
"I really don't wanna be an omega you know". Joon said again sitting on grass throwing stones in the river.
"Same here joon i want to kill myself really bad it will feel good right". Omega said with smile.
"Yes, it will be the happiest pain to get from the moon godess". Joon said his eyes were getting sleepy in this atmosphere.

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Double update! yah 🥰

What you think?

Caring omega jimin. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

 (ʘᴗʘ✿)

Annoying Alpha Taehyung 🥵🥵

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......