CHAPTER:-37

Taehyung and jimin was too blinded in lust he didn't hear any knock on the door not even the yelling of jungkook on jin, who was dragging him out from jimin's house while his brother was busy doing something else. Even jimin's alpha dad was not enough to stop jin. Although jin wasn't hurting his omega, he was taking him with himself as the poor omega looked weak and was unable to response on his alpha, when jin tried to talk to his omega a while ago. So, he ran towards jimin's house.

"Mn.. ah~ Ah~ mnn...., I'll get pregnant like this we can't do this alpha~". Jimin was pushing taehyung with his trembling hand when, taehyung pushed himself inside him it didn't hurt he was scared from this pleasure and taehyung was out his hand.
"Ahm... That would be better so people will not see you or look in your way, thinking how my kids will puff you up is making me horny". Taehyung smiled he kissed omega's tearing eyes rubbing his bulge stomach because his big dick he pressed it making omega scream in unknowingly pleasure.
"Ah...ha! No, ah... Don't do this—". Jimin again tried to push his hand, the alpha was so eager to fuck the omega that he didn't even budge instead he put jimin's left leg on his shoulder kissing his ankle he smiled big.
"Such a nice things coming out from you, i want eat more omega please". Taehyung thrusted more stroking on jimin's dick who came on his hand and taehyung licked it like hungry dog, his eyes glowed making jimin huffed.
"Hah...ah... How m- much time has passed? N- o nothing will come out". Jimin asked to distract the alpha to take breath who didn't answered him and he put jimin's leg on his bed and started to thrust more rough.
"You will be f- fine— ah... Your scent is fabulous honey I mean I want to gulp everything inside you in me". Taehyung licked the sweat dripping down from omega, the omega looked exhausted his eyes were half opened gazing on his alpha who wiped his sweat with his hands smiling he showered him with kisses still thrusting inside him.
"I- i really can't with this alpha mn.. n- no more ahh~ ahh~".
Jimin giggled half heartily as he has no strength when taehyung kissed his necks making him feel ticklish, taehyung plopped down beside him and he hugged him.

"Jeon jungkook look at me, look at me omega just look at me d- don't make me force you p- please". Jin throw the omega on the bed locking his bedroom, he took a glare at the omega who wasn't even looking at him.
"Please? Huh— look at you? I can? I mean I'm such lowly omega how come I even look at you Alpha". Jungkook stood up from bed he moved towards door just to get stuck between the door and jin's chest.
"Jungkook, kookie my baby i- i am an idiot, this isn't what I wanted I- i never saw j- joon saying no to me, it made me". Jin put his head on kook's shoulder hot tears came down from his eyes weting kook's he tried to hug omega.
"It made you blind in your alpha ego that, you tried to hurt him his alpha and me your mate". Kook pushed him, with all power he get away from the alpha for a second and tried to open the door in which he didn't succeed.
"Hurt yoongi? He is way more stronger than me, he stood up  like armour front of joon i- i". Jin side hugged the omega, he layed down still hugging him buring his face in kook's neck he swallowed lump in his throat.
"I don't wanna see you alpha, i hate being here i am hating every moment". Jungkook didn't yelled this time, he said calmly in this  moment he didn't console his alpha even he wanted he just heard him crying like a baby who lost his favourite toy or favourite nanny somewhere in forest which he will not find again never ever.
"Please i beg you, I- i will l- leave everything please d- don't leave me alone in this house, i feel this house trying to bite me I- i a- am scared, i fucking scared Omega". Jin started to cry loudly his cry echoed through the walls of Kim mansion, hugging his omega tightly like if he loose his grip omega leave him, his crying was full regression and guilt.

"Namjoonie~" Hoseok smiled bigger opening the door of his son's room.
"Oh!No, i forgot to tell him lock the door— HOSEOK NO".  Jackson yelled but before he can do anything younger alpha get throw out of glass window to outside the house, with so much force and fuming hoseok came back with crying omega who was saying not hurt yoongi.

To be continued...
___________________________________

Hello!

_Arya_