CHAPTER:-9

"Ok, now.... and?"yoongi said putting a bag full of things on back sighing.
"And Where are you going yoongi?your birthday is coming in two days". His mother said raising his eyebrow.
"So..? I can't go anywhere". Yoongi said still teing his shoe.
"No, so many people are coming you will find your mate, so don't go". His mother said putting the plates on table.
"And what will happen if my mate doesn't come in the party mom beside I'll come back soon i promise".yoongi said loudly.
"No, sit down eat your breakfast and go to your school before your father came". His mother threatened.
"Ok, whatever". Yoongi said sitting on his sit to eat breakfast. "need to ran away yoongi". Suga said sighing. "i know don't tell me what to do". Yoongi said with angry tone. "but when are you going to do that". Suga askedhe is getting frustrated day by day. "need to find the truth behind all of this". Yoongi said eating his breakfast while thinking about the plan.

"This will fit you right?" Rosè said showing red bra with flowers on it to joon.
"No it will not, it's small size and i wear d cup size". Joon said blushing not looking at the sisters eyes.
"Wow, you are d cup my is smaller than you let give you a good makeover joonjoon" Jennie said putting loads of cloth front of joon.
"Yes, please isn't cool i mean you will look different everyone look at you with their button eyes" rosè said imaging and giggling.
"Yaa, they will not recognise you we can fairplay what you think?". Jennie said sitting beside namjoon on the bed.
"I'll ask dad and dadda about that i want a that but I'm not ready yet".Joon said smiling trio lay down on the bed giggling.
"Than let's go we will talk now about this". Rosè said sitting.
"No, noona please I'll talk with them i don't want them to get worried about this". Joon said sitting and holding rosè hands.
"Yes, he is right rosè we have to plan everything but  joon has to be confidential and sexy". Jennie said winking.
"It's not I'm going to revenge my alpha anyway he is stupid". Joon said slapping Jennie's arm lovingly.
"You know him, you know your mate and you didn't tell us".rosè said loudly.
"Ah... he doesn't like me beside i forgot i know about my alpha".joon said sighing.
"Why?did you tell him you are his mate? You got rejected?" Jennie asked looking worried.
"No, he doesn't know about me but he is my older brother's bestfriend". Namjoon said sighing again his omega was hurt and he can't do anything.
"Oh! So it's like he has girlfriend and you can't tell him because of that". Rosè said one of her kdrama story.
"No, of course not actually i heared him talking with my younger and older brother that he never date omega like me". Joon said a howl heared by him the omega remembered that day it was really painful but he said it's ok maybe someday he will like or love him to his death
"Ah....is he blind? You're so beautiful and sexy i wanna mnhh...". Jennie said but rosè put her hand on her mouth.
"Shut up uncle hoseok is her he will beat you for whatever you are going to say". Rosè said when they look at hoseok dancing in his room and door was open.
"He is over protective for joonjoon he didn't even let me sleep with joon because I'm an alpha girl". Jennie pouted wiping her fake tears hugging joon.

"Namjoon.........NO!".

To be continued......

___________________________________

I wanna die.......

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......