CHAPTER:-38

"Please i beg you, I- i will l- leave everything please d- don't leave me alone in this house, i feel this house trying to bite me I- i a- am scared, i fucking scared Omega". Jin started to cry loudly his cry echoed through the walls of Kim mansion, hugging his omega tightly like if he loose his grip omega leave him, his crying was full regression and guilt.

It took an hour for jin to calm down, after he did he drifted in sleep he held his omega closer kook was still wide awake, he had sympathy for his alpha he isn't cruel but his alpha is stubborn and short tempered.
When he saw him sleeping without hearing sobs he tried to break free from him, it was going to dawn soon he looked at the clock, he slipped away from his alpha and look around the house.
It was disaster, he took a gloves started to clean the house.
The plants in yard was dried no one watered them, he clean the kitchen alot cup noodles the packets and bad food in refrigerator, he took care of jin's  and taehyung's room and clothes it was alot of work lastly he went to the grocery shopping.

"Omega~ OMEGA, OMEGA where are you? No, omega jungkook, kook". Jin woke up while rubbing his eyes he search for the omega who wasn't beside him, he panicked and searched his house.
"Jin? I made you some breakfast eat and and soak it in sink, heat  the lunch when you eat and dinner it's in freeze I'll come tomorrow to make some more". Kook saw him doing that, but he didn't responded till jin saw him he didn't even looked at him.
"D- don't leave p- please—". Jin hugged him from back omega didn't said anything he served him food still not talking to him.
"I have work to do, i have classes I can't sit here while you cry because what you did and you aren't even feeling guilty about it". 10 minutes later jungkook spoke when jin didn't leave him.
"O- omega i- i beg y- you, I'll quitely stand beside p- please d- don't leave". Jin got on his knees and hugged the omega's waist.
"Ahh.... whatever—". Kook rolled his eyes he is weak for his alpha.
"So who's that handsome? He looks like lost puppy, your boyfriend or ex". The boss of the bar, even he knows kook is minor he still agreed and let him work there.
"He is my mate—". Jungkook said cleaning up all the tables.
"So— why is he standing there? Did you fight? This the first time I saw you aren't running away from him". The boss mocked, she is big tease kook knows that but he is not in mood now.
"Look— I'm done with this and I can't just run away from him he has to understand me too, like I always did". Jungkook spoke loudly he didn't care about customers now not even he cares about his job.
"Ok, ok why are you so angry, jeez?". She gave kook a cold water to drink so he can calm down and spoke to him calmly.
"I'm not I'm just frustrated and I really want him to understand me before I choose him as my mate, you know how my life is I'm from poor family I can't
just—". Jungkook sat down throwing the mop in the corner he sighed and started rambling he almost cried but he held in.

"Namjoonie~ what the fuck— what are you trying to do with my baby? Fuck off". Hoseok got inside really quietly when he took a glance on the bed he saw two body tangled with each other and one was yoongi, so he pulled him out while grabbing his back neck and threw out the room.
"Mr. Jung hold on please—  it's misunderstanding I was here to meet him but he got into heat I swear i didn't touch him like you are thinking —". Yoongi said rubbing his back, he tried to stand up but before that he got dragged by hoseok while joon followed them silently crying.
"I said fuck off before I ripe you apart you rapist fucking hate you I knew you will hurt my son". Hoseok threw him directly out the glass door in yard, yoongi can fight they both knew but when yoongi glanced joon he shaken his head saying no, with pleading eyes.
"Look i can't leave him like his omega is in sensitive phase and so is he— I'll promise to not touch him with bad intentions". Yoongi tried to talk to him calmly but hoseok was angry hearing how joon was sobbing it clenched his heart, they stories Jasmine told him came front his eyes making him more furious.
"Fucking hell you think I'll let you go alive to meet him again Min fucking yoongi". Hoseok threw a punch on his face, before he will do that again jack held joon in his arms yelling.
"Stop right there hoseok you will kill him, bastard look how much joonie is crying. HEY— JUNG HOSEOK DAD AND BROTHER HIS HERE". Jackson yelled he looked behind his eyes widened he gulped and yelled back on him to stop hoseok is youngest kid and his hyung and
"I don't care i am not afraid of his father and brother—". Hoseok didn't look at him.
"Turn back it's your father and big brother you bastard leave the kid or I'll tell him you are bullying him because he is namjoon's mate you are trying to scare him so he ran away from joon stupid alpha, MOVE". Jackson voice echoed through the walls making hoseok shivered.
"I swear to god omega I'll not forgive you—". Hoseok said leaving yoongi there and joon ran towards him.

To be continued...
___________________________________

I'm an idiot I know.

_Arya_