33. finally

HIII!!! hope y'all had a good day today. (and Happy Easter if you celebrate)

i hope this chapter makes u forgive me for the bad things i've done in this story (even tho there's more to come)

but just a chapter update: i currently have one other chapter complete and so...i'm posting this one tonight. and then the other one will be posted on tuesday :) so no chapter for monday i'm sorry :((

"Deal."

Nini's pov

"Okay then...leave and don't come back.", I breath out as Paige releases her grip on him.

He stares at me, "I won't come back unless your bluffing...and I don't get the compass."

He clears his throat and straightens out his clothes before the couple of robots and hybrids follow him out of the door. My eyes follow them until the door shuts behind them and the house goes completely silent.

I let out a sigh, "Well that was-"

"Epic.", Paige laughs, "You make a good werewolf Nini."

I shake my head and laugh a little, "Thanks?"

I hear a door creak open and I turn around to see Gina, EJ, and Ricky walking towards me. A big smile grows on my face and I rush over to them, hugging Gina then EJ.

"Nini- I'm so glad you're okay.", Gina smiles, hugging me again, "You're feeling okay right?"

I nod, "Better than ever."

She smiles at me and then moves out of the way and I meet the gaze of the curly haired boy. My heart jumps in happiness. I couldn't help but think that I wouldn't have gotten through any of this werewolf nonsense if he wasn't by my side.

Ricky's pov

I stand there, feeling paralyzed while I stare at her. My heart was doing backflips and my stomach was swarming with butterflies. Everything that we had said to each other in the past hours was replaying in my mind.

She stood there, her brunette curls falling past her shoulders. Her posture was now not so stiff and she was more relaxed. The world around us seemed to slowly disappear and it felt like we were the only ones in the room. I felt a small smile emerge onto my face and I recognize her familiar and beautiful smile on her face.

I walk up to her and casually slip my hands into hers. She glances down before looking back up at me with that same smile.

I suck in a nervous breath, "Nini I-"

I feel the words get stuck in my throat and I choke up. I look down at our connected hands and feel my heartbeat increase.

I clear my throat, "Um..."

"Oh shut up.", she groans.

I look up and feel her hands on my face and the next thing I knew...

Nini's pov

I close the space between us. My lips meet his soft lips and butterflies erupt in my stomach. The feeling of our lips finally touching made me melt.

I feel his hands snake around my waist and my hands travel up his back, touching his curls.

We pull away and our faces are merely an inch apart. I could feel his warm breath running down the side of my face, making me nervous. I felt out of breath and in complete shock.

"Okay...you guys are very cute and I'm glad that finally happened after what? Centuries?", I hear Gina's voice interrupt, causing us to fully separate and awkwardly stand there.