Photograph

After the interaction between (Y/n) and Sanemi, (Y/n) helped Genya clean himself up, picking him up off the ground

After the interaction between (Y/n) and Sanemi, (Y/n) helped Genya clean himself up, picking him up off the ground. (Y/n) made a swift exit, leaving Sanemi Shinazugawa with much to think about.

(Y/n), on the other hand, calmed himself as he headed for the Flame Estate.

Once he got there, there were 7 of the Pillars, in their nicest clothes. They each were dressed up nicely, Shinjuro there too, along with Senjuro.

"Just give me a moment to get dressed, and I will be right out!" (Y/n) walked into the estate, and there rested an expensive Yukata, embroidery of all his fellow Hashira's breathing techniques as a symbol embroidered on black silk.

(Y/n) swiftly slipped on the nice Yukata, with some zori sandals, before stepping back outside.

It was a nice day, sunny with a cool breeze, no clouds to be seen in the sky.

Each of the Pillars were getting in their places, the taller Hashira in the back, the shorter Hashira in the front.

(Y/n) smiled and stepped off the engawa, going to where the Hashira were standing/kneeling, (Y/n) taking his rightful place within the photo.

Embarrassingly enough, it was (behind/in front of/next to) Giyu, (Y/n) resisting the urge to say something.

Senjuro got in front of them, holding a camera, everyone in a comfortable, casual, position. Senjuro positioned the camera, about to capture the Taisho Era Hashira, each of them having an overwhelmingly powerful air around them.

Almost all of them being together once more was an eye opening, magnificent scene. Each dressed in the finest clothing fitted to them, capturing their essences perfectly in the softest silk offered in all of Japan.

Right as Senjuro lifted the camera to his face, about to take the photo, there was a slam.

(Y/n) looked, only for his (e/c) eyes to widen.

There stood Sanemi Shinazugawa, a glare on his face. Though he wore his own finest silks, he stormed up to (Y/n).

Instead of hitting him or yelling profanities, he just relaxed his face, not quite a smile, but still better than anything (Y/n) had gotten from him. 

Nothing uttered from his lips, all the Hashira curious about the interaction.

The only thing to slip from his lips...

"I'm sorry."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, same with all the other Hashira.

"Wow! I didn't think you had that in you Shinazugawa!" Shinobu teased, Sanemi ignoring her, going to take his own rightful place in the photo.

Now the photo looked complete, all of the Taisho Hashira together, each of them having relaxed, calm, or small smiles adorning their faces.

Senjuro lifted the camera once more to his face, the sun shining down on each of them just right. Each of them had their katanas or weapons in front of them, holding them either sheathed or in its own unique way.

Click

The camera clicked, capturing a historic moment.

Each of them got up or moved from their spots, the atmosphere slipping into a comfortable chatter.

"I have to agree, the ranks..."

"They're total shit..."

"What's in this tea?

"Don't spill is, this is my finest kimono!"

Each of the Hashira got into their own conversations, (Y/n) smiling and watching.

But then his smile faded, something was coming.

Something big.

"Caw caw! Ubuyashiki Estate! Hurry!"

Speak of the devil.

Sorry for the short chapter, prepare yourselves.