-𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

TWELVE :

Long Way Back From Hell

Rebekah was laying on an old mattress in a run-down, abandoned hospital, looking pale and sickly as she continued to suffer from the werewolf bites she received the previous night

There was a dripping sound by her bedside as she slowly returned to consciousness.

When she remembered what happened, she shoot up in bed, only to look around and start hallucinating that the hospital was clean and bustling with nurses caring for the sick.

Patients were all groaning and crying in agony while the nurses and doctors tend to them at their bedside, all of the sick were suffering from the Spanish Influenza epidemic in 1919.

In reality, the hospital was derelict inside, full of antique beds, wheelchairs, and medical equipment that had been left to rust

Rebekah became overwhelmed and started hyperventilating as she looked around in her hallucination.

Blood dripped onto the floor; a man dropped a bloody rag; another man sat up in bed and coughed up blood into a handkerchief. She gasped as two doctors drop another patient onto a cot and wheel him towards the morgue.

She slowly rolled out of the bed, weakened by the werewolf venom in her system. A woman's laughter was heard echoing through the corridors.

"Who's there?" Rebekah asked terrified.

There's was no answer. She struggled to get out of that room as quickly as possible and escape. As she reached the doorway, she plunged through it and escaped outside.

"How the hell did I get here?" Rebekah muttered to herself.

She stumbles toward the steps, but before she can go any farther, she was stabbed in the heart with a wooden stake.