-𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞

THREE :

Tangled Up In Blue

Ava had woken up earlier, one because she couldn't sleep also because she wanted early morning french toast, so after she ate

She decided to go through and read one of Elijah thick leather-bound journals.

Elijah : (voice over) "August 1359. I have noticed a difference in my siblings. Our bond strains beneath the pressure of our life as vampires. Each day removes them further from the humanity we once possessed. My sweet sister, Rebekah, has grown quite indifferent to brutality." "However, the true problem remains my brother, Niklaus." He continues to hide his loneliness with cruelty. Still, I cling to the hope that I, as their eldest brother, can lead them down the correct path, a path charged with the power of a family united. For if I fail, our family's legacy will end in darkness."

Ava stopped closing the journal as she sighed. She then heard "Someone's being nosy." as she gave a tiny yelp before seeing Klaus smirking at her.

"Oh my god, have you heard of knocking ?" as Klaus said "Seem to forget, now I hate to interrupting you're reading, but I need you."

Ava had to be sure he heard that right. Klaus needed her. She huffed before going downstairs.

Downstairs to the foyer as she saw Rebekah as Rebekah said to Klaus "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!" as she had a pout on her face.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child!" as Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I am so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

"What about Ava, what are you going to do with her ?" as Klaus said "The choice is up to Ava."

Ava rolled her eyes. That's when Hayley joined the three in the foyer. "The werewolf would like to know what the plan is."

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love my plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?"

Rebekah used her speed to take a pencil from the desk beside her and throw it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catched it easily before it can embed itself in his face.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother? The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back?"

Klaus said with a smirk "In the front, if we're being specific."

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?" Ava asked as Klaus said

"Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy, he's my friend. Albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently."