-𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐥

THIRTEEN :

LE GRAND GUIGNOL

Jazz Club 1919...

A jazz number played at a local club while everyone was enjoying themselves. People dance, sing, laugh, mingle and drink. At the bar Elijah, Lana, and Klaus turned to observe the scene before them.

"Well this is a first. Werewolves, vampires, witches and dirty cops." he said as he glanced at a group of cops toasting their glasses together and drinking to the occasion.

"All happy as clams and drunk as stoats." he said as Klaus smiled as Elijah ordered the three shots.

"You gotta love this city." Lana said as Elijah said, "To a new era! Collaboration in the face of Prohibition."

"To your docks, their booze, and our theatres to hide it under. You're welcome, boys." as they all happily toast their glasses together and drank.

"Now, I shall have to think of a way to thank you personally, in a manner befitting a werewolf queen." Klaus said with a smirk.

Lana storked Klaus's face affectionately before adding, "Catch you on the dance floor."

She then walked past him and headed into the crowd. "Who would have thought it possible? The unification of New Orleans?" as Klaus playful gripped Elijah's shoulder.

"We did it, brother."

Elijah put his arm around his brother's shoulder and whirled him around to overlook the scene before him.

"Oh, certainly, we worked together, Niklaus. But this vision? This was all you." Elijah said to him.

" Elijah said to him

✧✧✧

Klaus lied in bed shirtless in his room. His eyes where closed, and he gasping in pain from Papa Tunde's blade being embedded in his chest. Elijah watched him, clearly conflicted.

"This was all you." Elijah said to him as Cami rushed into the compound in a hurry. The other vampires glanced at her, confused by her presence. When Elijah heared her arrival, he walked out onto the balcony to greet her.