- 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐧

TWO :

House of the Rising Son

When Ava woke up, she sighed

When Ava woke up, she sighed. It was a new day. A new day and her first day in New Orleans.

She took a shower, she brushed her hair and got changed into new clothing. She walked downstairs not to find anyone.

She went into the cabinet to prepare a large bowl of corn flakes as she poured it inside the bowl before eating. She smiled at the taste as she poured herself some orange juice.

She then noticed Hayley come down and the two of them started to talk to one another, when they heard a car pull up.

She noticed she had blonde hair and blue eyes.

" Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done

" Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door."

Rebekah walked up to the front steps before opening the door. She walked in to see Ava and Hayley. Ava protecting Hayley a book in hand while Hayley was holding a fire iron.

"Who the h*ll are you ?"

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car, get them, will you?" Rebekah told them which is when Ava said gave a offended look while Hayley gave a warily smile as Ava dropped her book a bit and Hayley but her iron poker down.

"Hello. Not the maid."

"You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up and my long lost niece. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump and you to be Nik's doppelganger. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley and Ava isn't it?"

"You have your brother's manners." as Ava said "And Klaus."

"And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?"

"Beats us. He's long gone." Hayley said as Rebekah asked "What do you mean, "long gone ?"

Hayley said "Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting us in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into he was all poetic about how we're family and then Klaus told us he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire."