- 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

ONE :

Always and Forever

19 Years Ago....

It was a glimmer day in Chicago, in the apartment from the left, inside the apartment, a black haired woman with round brown eyes smiled as her hybrid lover Klaus Mikealson kissed her passionately.

She wore a off the shoulder white dress as she chuckled saying "Nik stop it, that tickles." which is when Nik said "You brought this on yourself my luv." as the woman giggled before placing one more kiss on Klaus's shoulder as she laid down in his arms.

He stroked her dark hair as the woman asked "Is this going to be forever Nik ?"

Klaus asked "Do you want it to be ?" as the woman asked "I wouldn't ask for anything else in the world." which is when she placed a tiny kiss on his cheek before she gave a heartwarming smile which is when Klaus ran a finger over her cheek, his finger moving down to her smooth pale stomach.

Unlike everyday, Laura Lopez's was skinny, but Klaus noticed when he had come to visit once again that she had picked up some weight on her stomach.

Laura rose to grab a sip from her six cup of water today as she snacked on a tiny piece of apple.

Klaus asked "Love, I don't want to be offence, but I've notice you've picked up some weight on your stomach there." which is when Klaus got up fixing his pants before going over to Laura and putting his hands around her stomach which caused Laura to jolt.

"Nik ! I've just been putting on some weight, it's nothing special." as she took her dress off putting it in her laundry bin before changing into her white lace underwear and lace bra which made her stomach show more.

"Don't get offense, It was just a comment." which is when Laura use the apple slice to point at him adding, "A comment that will get you killed." as Klaus chuckle before Laura smiled at him.

He then said "I have to go my sweet, business awaits." which is when Laura added "So soon, must be special I didn't even get to have a bedtime story."

Klaus added "Soon you will." as Laura wrapped her arms around her neck adding, "Goodbye Nik, come back soon alright, next weekend your's suppose to be taking me to Korean."

"I'll bet on it." which is when Klaus gave her a kiss his messy blonde hair shinning in the lamp light which is when he speed off.

Laura grinned before she placed her hand over her stomach. She sighed before going inside her bathroom and digging inside the trash can and seeing the positive pregnancy test.