- 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

SEVEN :

BloodLetting

In the Abattoir Dozens of vampires have congregated in the courtyard of the compound, where they all talk among themselves and drank

In the Abattoir Dozens of vampires have congregated in the courtyard of the compound, where they all talk among themselves and drank. After a moment, Marcel appeared on the balcony

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Fight Night! And, the first rule of Fight Night is,the vampire left standing at the end of the night is one step closer to the inner circle, and one of these." as he held up his finger showing his daylight ring. "a daylight ring. If you can impress me with a little ultra-violence, you too can enjoy the warmth of the sun on your face. All you got to do is kick a little ass. Here we go!"

"All the vampires form a circle as they wait for the announcement of the first fighters." as Marcel said "Our first two contenders: Felicia and Otto!"

Felicia and Otto fought while the rest of the vampires cheer them on. At one point, it appeared that Otto has the upper-hand, but ultimately Felicia won the fight by wrapping her legs around his neck and twisting her hips to snap his neck.

"Damn, girl! Not bad!" with that everyone stopped when Klaus and Elijah entered the courtyard and Klaus walked behind Felicia and snapped her neck, the whole room grew quiet.

"Good evening! I'd like a word."

"What do you think you're doing?"

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl and my niece. Give it to us, or we kill everyone here, starting with you."

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands."

Klaus gave a fake smile and said "Your home, is it?"

Elijah then said angrily "The girl! I will not ask again."

"I assume you're talking about Hayley? Ava ? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitudes? Who is Hayley anyway ?"

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

"Well, I ain't got them. And before you start whining,

"I did pay her and Ava a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave."

"And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girls, Hayley and Ava answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find them. But the question that I'd ask is, if Hayley and Ava isn't here, then where are there?"

✧✧✧

Ava groaned as she looked to see her next to Hayley. "Hayley." Ava told her as Hayley awoke a couple of seconds later.