- 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞

SIX :

Fruit of The Poisoned Tree

"My brothers and I are the first vampires in history, the Originals

"My brothers and I are the first vampires in history, the Originals. Three hundred years ago, we called New Orleans home. Now, we've returned, drawn by a witch who seeks to use my brother Klaus' unborn child as leverage in a brewing war.

"But his quest for power has turned brother against brother, leaving our family more divided than ever. Now that Elijah has returned, can our family unite to face this new threat?"

✧✧✧

Klaus and Elijah where sitting opposite from each other in the living room both read their own book. Klaus was reading "A Poison Tree" by William Blake, and Elijah was reading one of there mother's grimoires.

A dead girl was laying on the coffee table, her neck bleeding from puncture wounds in her neck, while they listen to classical music. After a moment, Rebekah entered the room along.

"So, this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family? Vampire book club?" as Klaus while reading said "Reading edifies the mind, sister. Isn't that right, Elijah?" as Elijah said "Yes, that's quite right, Niklaus."

"And what's this business?" as she gestured to the dead girl on the coffee table. "This is a.." as he tried to look for a word saying "peace offering." Klaus sighed as he said " I presumed, after so much time desiccating in a coffin, that my big brother might be a bit peckish."

Elijah annoyed said "And I explained to my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behavior that indicates contrition and personal growth."

Klaus rolled his eyes guiltily, and Elijah gestured to the girl on the table and said "Not this nonsense." as Klaus grinned and said "Well, I couldn't very well let her go to waste, could I?"

Rebekah annoyed said "Well, I suppose I'll go fetch the rubbish bin, because she's staining a two hundred-year-old carpet."

Elijah looked up from his book to see the girl bleeding out onto the table, were the blood dripped onto the floor.

"Ah yes." he said.

✧✧✧

"I was angry with my friend" as he looked at Elijah and continued saying "I told my wrath, my wrath did end. I was angry with my foe I told it not, my wrath did grow. And I watered it in fears, Night and morning with my tears, And I sunned it with smiles, . And it grew both day and night." as Klaus looked over to Elijah as Hayley walked into the room into the kitchen, hand over her pregnant stomach.

" as Klaus looked over to Elijah as Hayley walked into the room into the kitchen, hand over her pregnant stomach