- 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬

FOUR :

Girl In New Orleans

Hayley sits on the couch, flipping through a book while she talks to Agnes

Over at the coffee table Rebekah sits and types on a laptop and Ava was eating her leftover cake while design a new jacket she thought of last night.

"I told you Agnes, I feel great!" Hayley said to the witch as Agnes said "You are overdue for a checkup."

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? Nothing to see here!" Hayley said waving her head around.

"A lot of women  would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours." Rebekah said quite jealous as Ava rose her eyes at the two.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it." Agnes said

Hayley thought for a while before rolling her eyes.

"Okay, fine. Bayou-baby-doctor it is." Hayley said as Ava said "Wait, Hayley are you sure I could always go with you." as Hayley said "I'll be fine Av, decides it just a appointment."

Agnes and Hayley then left the room as Ava sighed as she picked up her design book and went into the room with Rebekah looking at satellite photos of the French Quarter, which is when Klaus walked in and looked at her.

"Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin, anyway? Just type in "anonymous attic?" he joked as he poured himself some scotch.

Rebekah said "Someone has to find Elijah, even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans."

"Like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles." Klaus said.

"I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to. There were shutters on the windows behind Elijah's coffin."

Klaus then said "Well, that should narrow it down immensely. Myself, I prefer actual strategy as opposed to mind-numbing labor. Marcel's delay in returning our brother makes me suspect he's no longer in charge of the situation. If Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained, perhaps the young witch will be open to discussing a new alliance."

Rebekah smiled bitter before she said "As usual, your power grabs are more important than rescuing your brother."

Rebekah stilled unimpressed, smiles tightly at her brother as he sips his drink.

✧✧✧

Ava took in a deep  breathe before she said practicing over the words she was going to ask Klaus.

"Klaus, I think it would be a good idea if I was able to go out in New Orleans, I know it's no safe, but I don't wanna be stuck in this house."

Ava groaned "No, I sound desperate and Ava Lopez doesn't do desperate." as she huffed and added "This is why I failed drama."