{51} ヤンデレ {51}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~No One's POV~

Y/N and Ran stepped outside of the building.

Y/N closed her eyes as the warm sunlight had graced her skin after over two weeks of being trapped inside. She didn't know that being outside could feel this good but that was probably because she wasn't "allowed" to be outside, she was hardly even allowed to walk around his house.

But she was going to change that.

And she planned on changing that today.

Ran intertwined their fingers together and squeezed her hand.

It may have looked sweet from an outsiders perspective but that was far from the truth.

He wasn't trying to comfort her.

He was simply warning her.

One of the rules was to hold onto his hand for the entire outing.

She kept her head lowered, staring down at her feet as they walked along the sidewalk. She didn't want to accidentally make eye contact with anyone or Ran would probably take her back to his penthouse before they even made it to the restaurant.

"What would you like to eat?" He questioned while staring down at her, a curious look was swirling through his eyes and she slowly lifted her head up to look at him. "Anything, I don't mind"

He hummed and looked ahead once more.

'Everything was going perfectly'

That's what Ran had thought when he saw how well she was following his rules.

She hadn't looked at anyone.

She hadn't let go of his hand.

She hadn't tried to escape.

And she hadn't tried to ask anyone for help either.

She was being a little too compliant.

But Ran didn't see anything wrong with it, he was actually quite glad that she was doing exactly as he had said.

Around 20 minutes had passed by and they finally settled into an expensive restaurant. They got seats in a booth, both sitting on opposite sides of one another.

She was happy that they weren't sitting next to each other or else she'd feel suffocated while she ate.

She didn't particularly trust all of the food that Ran had prepared for her, she figured that he would've drugged some of it and she didn't want to take the chance.

But he's made it very clear that he'd rather drug her by force.

Like he's been doing.

She supposed that it could've been worse. The pills that he has been giving her, only made her tired and everything seemed a bit more relaxed inside of her mind. Being so relaxed......It was almost comforting.