PROLOGUE

"Seeking what you can't see, is never better than what is right there before your eyes"

"Omg he's so cuuuute, I just think he's so handsome, I think I'm in love with him." Ino told Sakura. Sakura rolled her eyes before responding: "seriously Ino! Who the hell cares, he's so arrogant, I don't like him" folding her arms Ino eyed her, "oh yeah, what happened to the omg Sasuke would you go out with me!!! that you were doing last year uh?!" Ino asked her. Sakura rolled her eyes, "We were in middle school, before I found out what an egotistical, arrogant asshole he was," Sakura replied. Just then Naruto and Hinata walked in, "who's the asshole?" Naruto asked. "Sasuke!" Sakura replied bitterly, Naruto laughed, " really Sakura you wasn't saying that in middle school, everything was Sasuke,Sasuke, Sasuke, I am surprised to hear you say this about him now, which makes me wonder, did something happen between you guys'' Naruto asked her with a smirk. Sakura glared at him " come on Naruto leave Sakura alone" Hinata told him. But little did they know deep down Sakura was hiding a painful secret. Sakura thought back to that summer before Junior high.

At the Uchiha's summer house

"Thank you so much for inviting us," Mr Haruno said to Mr and Mrs Uchiha. " Oh no it's our pleasure after all our kids go to the same school and I think they should know each other better" Mikoto said with a smile" but that summer vacation didn't go that well everyday we spent there was hell, Sasuke treated me unkind, and what finally did it for me was me walking in on Sasuke making out with my cousin, I was heartbroken, I felt crashed, after that day I hated him, and to top it all off, he actually started dating her during the entire time we were at the Uchiha's vacation house, knowing full well how I felt about him, I freaking loathed him. Sakura was pulled out of her thoughts by Ino. "Uh hellooooo earth to Sakura, come to Sakura!" Ino called out to her annoyed. "Uh?! You said something?" Sakura asked with a smirk. "grhhh , you are so annoying!" Ino replied. Just then Sasuke walked by, Sakura made a disgusted noise. Sasuke turns to look at her and smirks before walking away.

It was now the end of the day, and Sakura was walking through the hallway when she bumped into someone splattering all her books on the floor. "Hey, can you watch where the hell you're going!" Sakura said, picking up her books as she looked up she saw, yep you guessed it, none other than Sasuke Uchiha. *oh great just what I needed* Sakura thought. Sakura glared at him "what the hell Uchiha! Are you freaking blind!" Sakura spat at him. "Oh we're on last names now? What happened to Sasuke-kun uh?"Sasuke asked her with a smirk. "Tsk! As if! Don't you have someone's throat to stick your tongue down now, why don't you go do that!" Sakura said, finishing picking up her books. "Oh, I remember last summer you wanted me to stick my tongue down yours" Sasuke replied with a smirk. "Grhhh you so damn aggravating!" Sakura said as she stormed off. Smirking to himself, Sasuke watched as Sakura walked away and thought: "This Term will be fun after all".