A HONEYMOON TO REMEMBER...A WHOLE IN ONE

After traveling on the Uchiha's private jet for almost 9 hours, the plane finally landed in Hawaii. "Finally! Come on Blossom it's time to wake up, we're here" Sasuke told her trying to wake her up. "Hmmm 5 more minutes mom," Sakura replied making Sasuke laugh. Sasuke leans closer and whispers "if you don't get up I will have no choice but to open our wedding night right here on the plane, with everyone watching." Sasuke said with a smirk. That certainly did the trick, Sakura's eye flew open in shock. Sasuke started to laugh but stop once he saw Sakura's angry glares. "Very funny Sasuke! You're not sleeping by me tonight!!" Sakura told him walking away. "Oh come on blossom I was just playing, please don't be mad, you know I can stand it when you're mad," Sasuke told her pulling her to her. "Fine! You lucky I love you Mr. Uchiha!" Sakura replied. Sasuke just kissed her cherry lips and responded: "And I you Mrs. Uchiha, so shall you proceed to the beach house.

On the way to the house, Sakura was still feeling a little jet lag, so she placed her head upon Sasuke's shoulders and drifted off to sleep again. The next time Sakura opened her eyes, she was in Sasuke's arms. "You're awake, sorry if I woke you, I was trying to get you to bed before you woke" Sasuke told her while making his way to their suit.

Few moments later Sasuke stepped out of the shower and entered the room, he look at a sleeping Sakura. *man she's still sleeping uh, I guess no romance for me tonight, that's okay, I have waited this long, what's one more night. He pulled on a pair of boxers and cuddle with her until he too drift off to sleep

Day 1 of Vacation time

Sasuke woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon, and french toast, making his mouth water, he quickly put on his shorts, a vest and headed to the kitchen. Once he got to the Kitchen he was frozen in place "Kera! What the hell are you doing here!" Sasuke asked in shock. "Oh but for what else my love, but for you" Kera replied, turning around to reveal her swollen stomach. Sasuke jumps from his sleep sweat dripping down his face. Breathing heavily, Sasuke recalled the dream, shaking his head vigorously, he looked to his side, no Sakura. Panicking, he went to check the bathroom, no Sakura, until he heard a loud noise coming from downstairs. "Sakura? Are you...." Sasuke discontinued his sentence when he saw the site of Sakura. "Sa-Sakura what on earth did you do? Sasuke asked. "I am sorry did I woke you, I was trying to hurry before you woke up, so much for the surprise," Sakura said, putting the clean pan in the dish drainer. "Wait you made all this for me?" Sasuke asked in disbelief. "Yes silly, now come one let's eat, I want to go sightseeing today" Sakura told him, placing a plate with pancakes, bacon, eggs, a glass of orange juice, and a fruit salad on the table. "Wow, did I mention I love you yet? '' Sasuke said, pulling her into his arms. Sakura chuckled, "all the time dearest husband, now sit down and eat." Sakura replied. As she places a plate for herself also.

After Breakfast Sasuke and Sakura took the day sightseeing, they went to the beach, the springs, river, sailing, snorkeling and closing with a nice seafood dinner.

"Phew I am beat, I didn't know how beautiful Hawaii was, I might have to relocate," Sakura said sitting on a rocking chair in front of the beach house. "Hmm that would make for an interesting adventure, wouldn't it. So are you too tired to have a late-night swim with me?" Sasuke asked her, as he sat next to her. "I thought we were going to... Uhm, you know" Sakura told him, blushing. Sasuke's eyes widened, "wait for you, are sure you ready for that Sakura?" Sasuke asked her. "Yes Sasuke-Kun I have made you wait long enough, Make me yours Sasuke '' Sakura told him, kissing his lip gently. And at that Sasuke quickly picked up Sakura and dashed inside, made his way up the stairs by twos, until he got to the room. He placed Sakura gently on the bed. "Sakura are you sure about this, I mean I do want you, but I don't want to rush you either, we can...." Sasuke was interrupted by Sakura ''I want to do this, I want us to be complete, please Sasuke, make love to me as your wife." Sakura told him. That's all the answer Sasuke needs as he clashes his lip on her closing out the evening in sweet long passionate lovemaking.