DON'T MESS WITH A UCHIHA!!!!

A few hours later Sakura was released from the hospital but she was so out of it that she couldn't eat anything, all she wanted was her child. There was a sudden knock at the door, when there was no answer Mebuki pushed open the door. "Hey sweetie, how are you holding up," Mebuki asked her, coming to sit next to her on the bed. "I can't mother, I can't do this! I want my baby in my arms, how could someone do this! She's just a baby! She's only hours a day old" Sakura said, breaking down. "Shhh I know Hunny I promise you your father and brother are out there with Sasuke and Itachi, I promise you, you will get her back," Mebuki told as she rocked Sakura back and forth.

Meanwhile to Sasuke and Itachi

"Sasuke slows down, you don't know if you're walking into an ambush!" Itachi told him, pulling back on his arm. "Tsk! I don't care! That's my baby! And I swear to you I will reap her head off!!" Sasuke replied enraged. Sasuke's phone began to buzz in his pocket, and he quickly answered it. "I thought I told you to come alone! You must really not want your daughter back!" Kera told him. "Tsk! You think with your background that I will come alone! I came only with my brother!" Sasuke replied. But he was lying, somewhere out there Soma who was trained by the military for an ops mission, and his father was sitting and waiting for the right opportunity to take the upper hand.

A few minutes later Kera sends her goons to come to retrieve both Sasuke and Itachi, when they got to Kera, she had Sarada in her arms, which pist Sasuke off even more. "Kera! Give-me-my-fucking-baby-now!!!!" Sasuke said every single word slowly and deliberately. "Oh my love, why so angry, this could have been us you know! I should have been the one having your baby, not her!!! Why Sasuke! Why her!!" Kera said losing it. "Sasuke looked at Itachi who already knew the plan and nodded his head to let him know he understood his next move. "Kera, look at me, focus on me," Sasuke told her. "So then let's have it," Sasuke told her, taking steps toward her "Stop right there! You are not fooling me Sasuke Uchiha! You're just trying to get that bitch Baby from me!!"Kera growled, placing the gun on the baby. Sasuke froze, "Kera! LOOK AT ME DAMNIT!!!" Sakura yelled at Kera then looked at him. "If you plan on taking my daughter's life, then it's only fair we take your sons'. Sasuke told her as Joichiro came out with her son, gun at his head. "Gasp! How did you find him?! You bastard! Let go of my son!" Kera told him outrage. "No can't do, you have what I want and I have what you want, so shall we make an even trade?" Sasuke told her with an evil smirk. Kera thought for a second, but when her son started to cry and shake, she agreed. They did a peaceful exchange, however before Kera could walk away, Soma used his sniper weapon, shooting her in the leg, and took her down. Kera turns around and watches Sasuke. "You son of a bitch! You lied!" Kera said. Holding on to her leg " are you not alive? Along with your son? I said I won't kill your son, I never said anything about not hurting you though." Sasuke told her with a sinister look on his face. "You can handle the rest boys," Itachi said. 3 armed police officers came to get Kera out of the building, Sasuke turned to look at him. "When did you get them here?" Sasuke asked him holding on to a now soundly sleeping baby Sarada. "Hmm, that's a secret," Itachi replied laughing.

After everything was done they all drove back to the Uchiha's Estate. Once they got there, Sasuke asked Doctor Aoi to come in to check on Sarada, once he came and he deemed her as okay, Sasuke thanked him and took her up to their bedroom to see Sakura.

As soon as the door opened to Sakura's room, she jumped to her feet, and she started to cry again, as Sasuke walked towards her with a sleeping Sadara "you got her back, oh my sweet baby" Sakura said, taking her from Sasuke. Just as Sarada got to Sakura's embrace she started to cry... "Shhh, there, there, sweet pie, mommy got you, mommy missed you so much, Sakura said as she nursed Sarada. Sasuke kisses her gently on her cheek and goes to the shower.

45 minutes later Sasuke came out of the shower to see Sakura rocking and humming Sadara to sleep. Leaning against the bathroom door with the towel wrapped around his wrist, he smiled at the sight before him. Sakura looked up at him then. "Are you going to just stand there staring at us?" Sakura told him, smiling. "Hm" he replied before going to the dresser grabbing a black box and sweat pants pulling them on, and a white t-shirt and sliding it over his head, and pulling it down. "Are you going to put her to bed or are you going to hold her the whole night?" Sasuke asked her, coming to stand next to her. "I will in a minute, I just wanted to hold her a little longer," Sakura replied, kissing the top of Sakura's head. Sasuke kissed the top of her forehead "don't stay up too late Sakura, you need your rest" Sasuke replied before bending down and placing a kiss on Sarada's head as well. I am heading downstairs to get some work with father and Joichiro, please get some rest, don't stair up so late, I love you blossom" Sasuke told before walking out.

3 months later, everything was back to normal, Sakura and Sasuke were back at the office, and baby Sadara was bouncing between both grandparents. After the meeting Sasuke Grabbed Sakura's hand, "Mrs. Uchiha how about we have a lunch date" Sasuke told her. "Hmm that sounds nice, but I promise Itachi I will look at the reports from overseas," Sakura replied. "Aww come on Sakura, it's just an hour, and besides you can take the work home with you, I can watch Sarada '' Sasuke told her. " oh come on that's not fair, you always do that, you spend more time with her than I do!" Sakura said, pouting. Sasuke laughed before kissing her passionately which made her moan.

"Okay, guys leave this for the bedroom shall we," Itachi said coming up behind them. Sasuke groaned in frustration which made Sakura laugh."What do you want Itachi!" Sasuke replied glaring at him. "Hmm whoa there little brother I just came here to deliver a message from dad, he said that we need to come home right now!" Itachi replied. Both Sasuke and Sakura were alarmed "why did something happen to Sarada?" Sakura asked. Itachi just shrugged his shoulders indicating he didn't know. Not waiting for further aggravation explanation from Itachi, Sasuke grabbed Sakura's hand and left.

3 hours later Sasuke and Sakura rushed inside with Itachi not too far behind them. All lights were off when they entered. As they continued to go in, and switch on the light, everyone came out to say: "surprised! Happy birthday Sasuke!!!" Sasuke was surprised and turned to both Sakura and Itachi! "Wait, don't tell me you two were in on this?!" Sasuke asked. They both laughed. Everyone came to meet and greet him, as the night winded down, Mebuki took baby Sarada with her and gave Sakura and Sasuke some privacy. That night Sasuke ended with a crazy passionate night with his wife. "I-I m-m-issed it-that" Sakura said breathlessly. Sasuke smirked "well then time for round two" Sasuke said as they made love until the waking hours of the morning.