EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

3 weeks later Sakura, Itachi, and Sasuke were attending a business meeting with overseas cooperation when suddenly Sakura began to feel sick.

*What the hell is going on with me today, why do I feel so dizzy* Sakura thought.

Sasuke looked over at her seeing her discomfort, he leaned over and whispered: "Sakura are you okay? Do you need us to take a break? Because you don't look so good." Sasuke told her. "Oh no, I am fine, I just need some water is all" Sakura replied. "Do you need me to get it for you?" Itachi asked her. "Oh no that's not necessary, I can get it myself," Sakura replied, getting up and going to the refreshment table.

Seconds later Sasuke heard a loud crash, everyone turned towards the noise, Sakura was on the floor unconscious . " gasp! SAKURA!" Sasuke said getting to her quickly.

Hours later Sakura wakes to a soft comfortable bed, with a mixture of her scent and Sasuke's. "W-what happened?" Sakura whispered. "Good you're awake, I am so glad," Sasuke told her, coming to sit next to her on the bed. "I thought I told you don't overwork yourself Sakura!" Mikoto told her walking into the room. "B-but I didn't, I swear, I ate on time, well I Uhm, well think I did," Sakura said looking down. "Sigh! What am I going to do with you Sakura?". Sasuke said, kissing her on her forehead.

The next few days were not any better, Sakura began to sick, with high fevers, cramps, and frequent visits to the bathroom. "That's it, I am taking you to our private Doctor, and I am not taking no for an answer!" Sasuke told her, helping her from the bathroom to the bed. "Please Sasuke, I already told you It's just my period, it will pass in a few days, would you stop your fussing," Sakura told him, smiling up at him. "Sighh Sakura are you sure about this, you have had your period before and it was never that bad, so why is it...." Sasuke began to say but Sakura quickly cut him off. "Sasuke you worry too much, it's nothing, it will pass in a few days, and if it doesn't I promise you I will let you take me, is that alright then?" Sakura asked him. "Fine, but that would mean you are missing the board meeting tomorrow yet again. "Oh that's fine Sasuke, I am sure you and Itachi will handle it, Sakura needs her rest," Mikoto told him. "Now when Sakura is better you're welcome to take her home, but as long as she is not well I rather you two stay here until she recovers," Mikoto told them, "but mom..." Sasuke tried to say but was cut off by Mikoto "no but Sasuke! She stays here! Besides, don't you have to travel with Joichiro next week for the overseas project?" Mikoto told him. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. Okay, mother, I leave her in your hand okay, stay in bed, and overdo it today okay" Sasuke told Sakura kissing her soft lips. "Okay, I won't I promise" Sakura replied.

Meanwhile at the Narita International Airport

M'lady, we have arrived, shall depart now" Jefferson asked her. " Yes I have the limo waiting for us at the entrance," the mystery lady said. "Yes M'Lady, the limo is already on standby, will we be going straight to the Villa M'Lady?" Jefferson asked. "I think not, I believe I shall visit an old friend first," the Mystery lady said with a sinister chuckle.