THE ENCOUNTER... YOU!!!! OH HELL NO!!!!!

A few weeks later Sakura and Sasuke presented their project, off course Sakura did most of the work because she didn't want to spend alot of time with Sasuke causing her to fall more for him, and the feeling of betrayal was deeper.

"Great team work Sasuke and Sakura, this is what I like to see, because you work so well together I think I will keep you two paired for the next project" Ms Honoka told them. "What!!!! But Ms Honoka!" Sakura tried to say but was cut off by Ms Honoko "that's final Sakura!" She told her. Sakura stomped to her seat, but Sasuke on the other hand had a devilish grin on his face. "Look like we stuck together, Sa-ku-ra '' Sasuke told her as he passed by her. "Tsk! I so hate him" Sakura mumbled under her breath.

The day went by quickly and it was finally the end of school, the next day starts the first day of spring break..Sakura quickly left the class, her parents will be picking her up in 15 minutes. "Hold up Sakura! What the rush?" Ino asked her. Sakura turned back "oh I'm sorry my parents are picking me up, we are going away for spring break" Sakura replied. "Oh wow I wish my parents would take us away, but we are stuck here, and I have to work in the flower shop, it sucks." Ino told her as they walked to the school entrance. As the got to the entrance they saw everyone standing there including Sasuke. "Tsk! Why the hell is he here!!" Sakura mumbled. "Uh?!" Ino asked, confused and then she turned in the direction Sakura was looking and saw Sasuke.. Ino then beams with delight. "Oh it's Sasuke! SASUKEEEEE" Ino called out to him as she ran over to the group. Sakura rolled her eyes "oh brother here we go!" Sakura mumbled. But secretly she was hurting, she didn't want to marry someone else, she wanted to be with Sasuke, but at the same time he slept with her cousin, knowing how she felt about him, so she couldn't just let that go! "Oh men this is so confusing, sighh maybe this isn't so bad, maybe the guy is a decent guy, and beside all I have to do is last for 2 years and I can dissolve the marriage, so this isn't that bad '' Sakura said to herself. As Sakura got to the outside, she saw her dad's car in the parking lot. *well there's early I thought they said 15 minutes, I guess they just too excited to just trading off their only daughter to a spoil ass rich kid* Sakura thought as she descended the stairs. "Hold up Sakura!" Hinata called out. Sakura stops and turns to look at her. "Are you leaving already, I thought we would be hanging out today" Hinata asked her. "Uhm not today, my parents are actually waiting for me, right over there" Sakura said pointing to her parents. "Oh okay, well have a great Spring break" Hinata told her as she hugged her goodbye. As Sakura walked towards the car she could feel her freedom slowly dissipating. Taking one last breath, she plastered on a fake smile and entered the car.

Meanwhile to Sasuke who was still speaking with his friends when Itachi pulled up on him. "It's time to go little brother, you know father doesn't like you to keep him waiting" Itachi told him as he walked up behind him. Sasuke glared at him. "Oh man you're so lucky, you get to go on vacation with your parents, where are you going this time" Naruto asked him. "I am not sure yet, my dad hasn't told me, I guess I will find out later, but Imma text you men" Sasuke told Naruto before leaving with Itachi. As they walked towards the car Sasuke couldn't help but wonder who he would be marrying, for him he didn't care, cause he wouldn't stay faithful to them anyway!. Itachi saw Sasuke smirking so he decided to ask him a question: "does that smirk on your face mean you are excited to meet your future wife?" Itachi said with a smirk, He was trying to egg Sasuke on. But he didn't take the bait. For the rest of the way in the car Sasuke was silent.

Few hours later Sasuke and his parents pulled up to the Uchiha's Beach house, Sasuke took a deep breath, as the house pulled into view. They parked and got out, Sasuke looked around. "Everything alright son," Mikoto asked him. Sasuke nodded his head and entered the house.

Few hours after the Uchiha's party the Haruno pulled up, Sakura started to feel her pulse racing, her heart rate picking up, Sakura felt she was about to get a panic attack, or could it be what's happening to her right now?! "Okay we're here! Are you excited Sakura!" Mebuki asked. Unbuckling her seat belt as the car came to a stop in-front the beach house. *gosh you think I was going to my rehearsals for my graduations or something, jez people you'll are signing me off to get married to some one I DON"T KNOW FOR FUCK SAKE!!!* Sakura thought before stepping out of the car. She looked up at the Beach house *wooow, they must be really loaded, so I guess I was right about the Rich part.* Sakura thought walking up to the door. Once they got to the door, it automatically open, with a butler answering at their entrance. "Good evening, welcome, I am Claude. I will be the butler of the house for the remaining of your stay, I will be taking you to see the Master of the house now. Don't worry about your bags, Urie will take care of them." Claude told them as he brought  them towards the grand family room.

Meanwhile to Sasuke and family as they wait patiently  in the family grand room, well Sasuke not exactly. "Nervous little brother, in a few minutes you will be meeting your future wife." Itachi teases him again. Sakura glared at him and Sasuke was about to lash out on Itachi when the double door to the family's great room opened. Sasuke turns towards the door. And there it was the eye popping moment. "No way! YOU!!!!!! Sasuke said as.

Switching over to Sakura and her parents as they were escorted into the family great room, as soon as Sakura entered the room and she saw who was sitting on the other side of the sofa, she freaked out "WHAT!!!! YOU!!!!! NO FREAKING WAY!!!!! " Sakura said eyes widening. "Well I guess nobody mentioned to them it would be them getting married I see, well then, this is going to be more entertaining than I thought." Itachi said, smirking.