GRADUATIONS AND WEDDING BELLS

6 Years later

"Damn I can't believe it's graduation already, where the hell did the time go?" Sakura said walking up the college steps. "I know right? So what are your plans now that you're out of college?" Ino asked her "Uhm well, I will be taking over my dad's company, well atleast training to do so, and then well, uhm..." Sakura told her, but trailed off on the part of getting married. Ino was about to ask her more but then Naruto and Hinata pulled up "hey guys congratulations, are you going to the after party?" HInata asked them coming over and hugging from behind. "Well I'm not too sure about the after party guys, I have to attend some important meeting with my dad and this other company" Sakura replied. "Awwww but why? Can't your father wait atleast tomorrow, I mean this is graduation day for heaven sake. Sakura laughed nervously. "Well you know how parents get sometimes with business," Sakura replied. "Sighh okay, but are we at least still going to the jamming party at Naruto next week?" Hinata asked. Sakura made a sad face " I am sorry guys, I know this is last minute, but this was what I agreed to when I said I would take over my dad's company." Sakura replied. Both Hinata and Ino had a sad face, which made Sakura's heart tighten. "I am really sorry guys, if I could I would" Sakura replied hugging both of them before they entered the building.

6 hours later The dean announced that they all graduated, they all cheered and threw their hats up in the air.

"Congratulations hunny, Graduating with honors, look at you, I am so proud of you." Mebuki told her, while hugging her. "Thank mom, where is dad?" Sakura asked "oh he went to get the car, he will be here soon, why don't you go say bye to your friends, we will be heading to the ceremony straight after this" Mebuki told her. "But mom, it's my graduation, could you both wait until tomorrow?! I mean what's one day!" Sakura asked her mom both hurt and irritated at the same time

"I am sorry hunny, I did try, I told him to at least give you'll the day, but Mr Uchiha and your dad both disagreed on it" Mebuki. "So instead you'll just going to sell me off to them for right of the damn company! I don't want to get married mom! Especially not to a heartless jerk like Sasuke Uchiha!!" Sakura told her mother as she ran off in the crowd. "Sighhh I figured this would happen, jōichirō, I really hope you know what you're doing" Mebuki said before walking out the building. "Omg did you hear that guys! Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha are getting married! No way!" Hinata told Ino and Naruto "that lying...." Ino was about to say, but Hinata interrupted her "hold on Ino she didn't sound like she had a choice to, it sounded like they were forcing her to get married to him, poor Sakura, I can't believe they would do this to her" HInata said. "Oh shut up Hinata you always had a soft spot for her, don't feel sorry for her, I am sure she planned all this. We all know she liked Sasuke from day one, so hell yes she wanted this!!!"Ino replied both enraged and agitated. "That's uncool men, I suppose to be his best friend and he didn't even tell me about it" Naruto said, "yea but you heard them, guys listening, they are still our friends, and if that's what they parents decided for them, we should at least respect it and support them, and once they're ready, I am sure they will tell us" Hinata told them. "Fine! But I am not talking to her after today!" Ino said before walking away angrily.

3 hours after Graduation, Sakura and her parents arrived in Okinawa at Busena Terrace. Where the wedding ceremony and "aka honeymoon" would commence. "Ah welcome again old friend, are you ready to see this merger, I know I have been waiting, I know these two will make a fine team" Fugaku told jōichirō, as he made his way through the main lobby. "Yes it is going to be a joyful occasion" jōichirō replied making their way into the elevator

Few hours later to Sakura's suit

"Gasp omg Sakura you look so beautiful" Mebuki told her placing the veil on her head, "yes indeed, she is a blushing bride today" Mikoto replied. "Okay now that everything is ready, I believe we can proceed to the hall. Just then there was a gentle knock at the door. "Come in" Sakura replied. Itachi pushed open the door and stopped dead in his tracks. "Wow Sakura you look amazing, well I am actually disappointed that it isn't me marrying you now" Itachi told her with a smirk on his face. Sakura turn bright red at his words which made him laugh. "Stop that Itachi, you're embarrassing her" Mikoto told him, "okay mother, but the minister is waiting for us downstairs, so it's time to go" Itachi informed them. By hearing this, Sakura heart began to race, she had a fake smile on her face but down she was both panicking and sad.

As Sakura got closer to the venue, her anxiety picked up, she wanted to cry, she just couldn't believe that her mom would let her go through with this, I mean is that really what they wanted from her? *please Sakura hold it together, please don't start crying * Sakura kept repeating to herself. "Sakura dear are you alright?" Mikoto asked her, seeing the terrified look on her face. "Y-Yes" Sakura stummered. "Oh my, Sakura dear, your face is all red, breathe dear, take in deep breaths," Mikoto said as they reached the door. Tears were now streaming down her face "What is it dear?" Mikoto asked her. "Sakura hunny, talk to mommy, are you having another panic attack?" Mebuki asked her. " I can't do this mom, I really can't! Please don't make me! Sasuke and I don't like each other! I mean what are we supposed to do, play house! He has a girlfriend, or many, I can't marry someone just because of a business arrangement, I thought I could but I can't! I just can't mother!" Sakura told her finally breaking down. "Wham!!! Sakura you better pull yourself together! You are not a kid anymore! And you know very well what is at stake here! Are you so selfish that you are willing to let your father's company, the one he worked so hard for, fall in the hands of his twin brother's children! Because this is what will happen if you do not go through with this today!!!" Sakura hold on to her face still looking in shock by her mother's actions "now I am sorry I slapped you, but, you are not a kid, and you know how had your dad worked, it's time for you to take over since, Soma is not around, Now as much as you don't like him, Sasuke Uchiha is a good boy, and you know each other from small, so I do not trust no one else with you but him!" Mebuki told her before rubbing cheeks.

Sakura nodded before Mikoto dried her tears and reapplied her messed up makeup. "Now I know you think things are hopeless now, but I promise you I had a good talk with my son, and he will be faithful to you, and if you have any problems with him you let me know okay" Mikoto told her before kissing her gently on her cheeks. Sakura nodded in agreement, took a deep breath and entered the church venue.

Sakura finally got to the isle where Sasuke stood, it was satisfying to see his eye pop out as she approached, but it was only for a second before he composed himself. *Well she cleaned up nicely, but if she think I will make this married a comfortable one, she has another thing coming*Sasuke thought with a smirk on his face.

The Minister started the ceremony, they exchanged rings and repeated after the Minister, and he announced them husband and wife, and they should kiss each other. It was very awkward, Sakura didn't want to kiss him, his lips were on every girl's lips and she didn't want her lip on his. Smirking wildly Sasuke, kissed Sakura, which resisted his kisses. She didn't want to share her first kiss like this to someone that didn't love her! After the kiss was over, Sakura turned bright red. "Why are you blushing Sa-ka-ra" Sasuke said teasingly. But Sakura quickly looked away. "Okay guys now that you two are wed, you will be spending your honeymoon right here for the next 2 weeks" jōichirō told them. "Once this period is over, we have given you two your own place together, this is where you will live together for the two years, if after the two years you both decide that you still do not wish to be together, then we will dissolve the marriage" Fugaku told them. "But we are really hoping you stay together," Mebuki told them. "AS IF!!!" both Sasuke and Sakura said together. Everyone took a deep breath. "Sasukeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Mikoto said, giving him the death stare. "Fine! Come on, let's go already!" Sasuke told Sakura as they both headed to their honeymoon sweets."