A SECRET TIME AND PLACE, SOMETHING I CAN NEVER REPLACE

After getting Sakura dressed Mikoto brought Sakura down to the entrance of the house, where Sasuke was awaiting her. As he got to the entrance she saw Sasuke leaning against the outside wall, the moonlight hitting him, she felt a rush of heat climbing to her cheeks, butterflies in her stomach, and tightness in her core. *w-why am I feeling this way, I mean this is Sasuke, but omg he looks so handsome when he stands in the moon's light like that* Sakura thought. Sasuke, who heard Sakura approaching footsteps, turned to watch her " are you ready?" Sasuke asked. Sakura nodded, he escorted her to the passenger seat and returned to the driver's side, got in, started the engine, and took off.

The drive was a long silent one before they got to a place Sakura didn't recognize, "where are we Sasuke?" Sakura asked, confused. " this is where I go to when I am stressed or just need to think, I discovered it by accident, the same night we lost..." Sasuke didn't finish his sentence because he saw the sorrow returning on Sakura's face. " come with me Sakura please" Sasuke told her getting out of the car and opening her door to help her out.

After walking for a few minutes, Sakura and Sasuke arrived at the oversight, overlooking the city. "Gasp! Omg Sasuke this place is so beautiful! How did you find this place?" Sakura asked his eyes lighting up. "I thought you might like it, I came across it a few months ago, I was just driving around and I just discovered it, I looked up the listing for it, and I brought it from the owner, I come here every time I want to clear my head" Sasuke replied. "I love it," Sakura said kissing Sakura on his lips lightly. Sakura pulled her close and kissed her passionately making Sakura moan "I have missed you Sakura, I do not want you to suffer anymore, I know you miss our son, but you can't keep blaming yourself for this, we can have another, that we will both love and cherish, but I can't take it anymore Sakura, I can't see you like this, it's killing me!" Sasuke confessed.

"I am sorry Sasuke-Kun please forgive me I didn't mean to leave you alone in this, but..." Sakura tried to say but Sasuke cut her off with another passionate kiss. Sasuke pulled away "No more talking like that Sakura, we have to move forward, now come with me I have a surprise for you," Sasuke told her escorting her down a whining path, onto the beach, and toward a small cabin. "Where are we now Sasuke?" Sakura asked. "This I bought with the land, and I had them renovate it," Sasuke replied lifting her and crossing the fresh hold with her.

Once Sasusaku got inside Sakura gasped in surprise at the sight before her. With tear-filled eyes Sakura turn to Sasuke "w-when did you do all this? It's so beautiful. That night for the first time after a month Sakura forgot about her pain, and made love to her husband, over and over again until they both were satisfied.

"T-that w-was g-great," Sakura told Sakura trying to catch her breath. Smirking at her Sasuke kissed her again "I am glad you're enjoying yourself, Mrs. Uchiha, now let's get some sleep" Sasuke told her pulling her close to him before they both drift off to sleep.

In Sakura's dream, she was haunted by the death of her baby, and the calls of her son calling to her for help. Sakura screamed as she sat up. " Sakura! Sakura relax! What's wrong?" Sasuke asked him, holding a shaking Sakura. "I-I killed him, I killed him, w-why didn't I know! How could I..." Sakura said shaking and crying. "Shhh Sakura baby it was not your fault, please don't blame yourself, I am right there with you Sakura, please I can't bear to see you like this anymore, please," Sasuke told her as he told on to her. "I'm so sorry, I am so sorry" Sakura replied, crying even harder before she drifted back to sleep. Sasuke watched a sleeping Sakura, brushing her hair, he spoke softly to her. "I am here with you my blossom, I will never leave your side no matter what."