WHAT IS GOING ON? WHY AM I BLEEDING?!... NO PLEASE NOT AGAIN

A few months later at the Uchiha's estate

"Sakura dear, are you supposed to be moving around, the doctor said you should be resting, less moving around, that means no more work, you can be sitting down and still have the work done on the computer, please stop moving around," Mikoto told her as she brought her lunch. "But, I can...." Sakura tried to say but was interrupted by Mikoto, "no buts Sakura, now have a sit and if you need anything Sebastian will get it for you, that is the whole point of he being here with you," Mikoto told her. "Yes ma'am," Sakura said sitting down on the sofa.

A few hours later Sakura began to feel uncomfortable so she decided to get up and stretch "M'Lady, your orders are to rest, you should not be on your foot" Sebastian told her coming in with water and her prenatal. "I know Sebastian but I was getting uncomfortable, this pregnancy is such a pain," Sakura said taking the water and prenatal from him, after she drank it, she handed the glass back to him. "Thank you, Sebastian, is my dad and husband back yet?" Sakura asked. "Not yet M'Lady, they should be arriving anytime from now" Sebastian replied. Sakura was trying her best to wait up for Sasuke, she missed him and was very horny, but she couldn't, her eyes just wouldn't let her and before she knew it she was asleep. It was 1 am when Sasuke walked into the room, trying his best not to disturb her sleep, he quickly took a shower and climb into bed and cuddle up behind her.

"Hmmm, Sasuke, welcome home," Sakura said sleepily. "Go back to bed blossom you need your rest," Sasuke replied rubbing her swollen stomach. After they both drifted back to bed, Sakura woke 2 hours later with cramping, she thought she needed to use the bathroom so she got up. "Hmm, where you going Sakura?" Sasuke said holding on to her. "I got to pee Sasuke," Sakura said giggling. "Hmm okay let me take you," Sasuke said sleepily. "I can use the bathroom on my own you know Sasuke!" Sakura replied annoyed. She went to use the bathroom but when she look there was blood, she panic and quickly shouted for Sasuke. Panicking he runs to the bathroom "what is it Sakura?" Sasuke asked. "I-I'm bleeding! Why am I bleeding Sasuke! Oh please not again I can't be losing the baby" Sakura said crying. "Shhh relax, let's get you to the hospital, I will call Doctor Aoi on the way," Sasuke said picking Sakura off the toilet and bringing her to bed. Sasuke runs down the hall banging on Itachi's door. "ITACHI! GET THE HELL UP" Sasuke yelled. Itachi sleepily opened the door, off course he had guests but Sasuke didn't care. "Where is the fire Sasuke," Itachi asked him holding his door slightly open. "Quickly you have to take us to the hospital!" Sasuke told him "What! Why! Is something wrong with Sakura?!" Itachi asked concern now and quickly pulling up his sweats and a t-shirt, completely forgetting about his naked guest in his bed. "She's bleeding, so I am not taking a chance" Sasuke replied heading back to the bedroom to get Sakura whiles Itachi went to get the car. "Itachi what's the matter? Where are you going at this time of the night?" Mikoto asked him coming out of the Kitchen. "It's Sakura, we taking her to the hospital" Itachi replied opening the front door. "Gasp what, let me grab my coat I am coming along," Mikoto said running to get her coat

A few hours later at the hospital, Sakura was screaming in pain

"Doctor, what is wrong with her?" Sasuke asked. "It looks like the baby was in distress, Sakura is under strict orders to stay on bed rest until she is out of danger, she will remain in the hospital overnight but will be able to go home tomorrow," Doctor Aoi told them. "Sigh thank you very much doctor," Sasuke told him. "Can we go see her now doctor?" Mikoto asked him. "In a few minutes, the nurse is still with her, once she is done you may see her." doctor Aoi replied.

The next morning Sakura woke up in pain, moaning, she opened her eyes to see Sasuke sleeping on the chair, smiling widely, she looked at him sleeping *he looks so peaceful when he's asleep. Sensing someone was watching him, he opened his eyes and saw Sakura staring at him.

"Good morning beautiful, haven't anyone told you it's rude to stare," Sasuke said smiling. Sakura blushed in embarrassment. Sasuke got up and walked to her. "How are you feeling now blossom, any more pain?" Sasuke asked her. "I'm fine just a little hungry, but I am ready to home," Sakura said trying to sit up. "Oh no not until the doctor clears you, come on Sakura you know it's the safety of you and the baby," Sasuke told her pushing her back down gently.

A few hours later Sasuke was able to take Sakura home, they arrived at the Uchiha's estate in the evening, and Sasuke carried Sakura upstairs to the room, placing her gently on the bed. "Okay until you give birth we will be staying with mother, that way she can help you and keep an eye on you, that means no overdoing it Sakura, I mean it, now I will be here as much as I can, but when I am not able to mother will take over," Sasuke told her. "Okay Sasuke-Kun, but can we have, you know..." Sakura asked, blushing. "Have what?" Sasuke asked confused "come on Sasuke you know" Sakura said going one shade redder. "Wait you mean as in sex! Sakura no! No way are we even going to attempt that!" Sasuke told her. "But Sasuke I'm horny!" Sakura said, tearing up. "Sighh Sakura look, I am just looking out for both of you'll safety, don't you want to have a healthy baby boy/girl?" Sasuke asked her wiping away her tears. "B-but, I'm hornyyyy," Sakura said, crying more. "Sighh what am I going to do with you and your hormones Sakura," Sasuke said giving in to Sakura's tearful demands That night Sasuke gently made love to Sakura until they both were satisfied. "Hmmm I love you Sasuke-Kun," Sakura said sleepily "I love you too blossom"