WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE ONE, WAIT WHERE IS MY BABY!!!

3 months later, it was 3 am in the morning when Sakura suddenly got the urge to pee, she got up to use the bathroom but soon discovered her water broke

"Oh shit! Sa-Sasuke! Sasuke wakes the hell up!" Sakura said panicking "what is it now Sakura?" Sasuke said sleepily. "Sasuke, my water just broke!" Sakura replied. Sasuke quickly sat up "wait what did you say! Your water broke!" Sasuke asked. "Yes! Dammit now hurry up and get the bags I need to go to the hospital now!" Sakura replied.

A few hours later Sakura's screams could be heard from miles away, along with her threats of castrating Sasuke for putting her in so much pain. "Jez Sakura, I know you are in pain but do you have to be so violent about it?" Sasuke told her. Sakura glared at him " you not the one pushing out this baby!!! This is all your fault Sasuke! You did this to me!!! I will so killll you!!!!!" Sakura growled at him.

After a few hours of torture, Sakura delivered a healthy baby girl

"Congratulations, she's a healthy baby girl," doctor Aoi said, handing her the baby. Sakura was panting heavily while smiling down at her bundle of joy. Sasuke kissed her forehead "you did a good blossom, I am so proud of you, so what will you name her" Sasuke asked her. "Sarada," Sakura replied, smiling down at her Sasuke repeated the name and added his last name.

Moments later after Sakura fell asleep Sasuke brought Sarada to see the rest of the family, everyone was so preoccupied with the baby that they haven't noticed a particular person from the dark shadow watching and scheming. "So she had the baby already I believe she would love to hear about this" Stranger said pulling out her cellphone to make a call. "Kera she has delivered the baby, I am at the hospital now," said the stranger. "Good very good, you know what you must do, deliver the package to me, you know my location" Kera replied before hanging up the phone

Hours later after Sakura finished feeding Sarada, a nurse came in to get her. "Good evening Mrs. Uchiha, how are you and Sarada doing today?" the nurse asked. "We're okay today," Sakura replied. "Well, today the doctor requested we run a few tests of her before we let you two go home," the nurse told her. "Okay, should I go with her?" Sakura asked. "Oh no, that won't be necessary, she will be in good hands. But Sakura was getting an uneasy feeling but shook it off. After the nurse left for the test with Sarada, a few moments later Sasuke walked in with the doctor. "Good evening Mrs. Uchiha, glad to see you up and moving around, I came to discharge you and Sarada," Doctor Aoi said. But Sakura looked at him lost. "Wait, don't you have Sarada with you?" Sakura asked starting to get anxious now. "What do you mean?" Doctor Aoi answered, "didn't you just send a nurse to my room to collect my daughter for more tests before you send her home?" Sakura asked on the verge of a panic attack now. "What nurse, I send no one in your room Mrs. Uchiha" Doctor Aoi replied. Sakura dropped to the floor holding on to her chest. *oh god no! T-they took my baby!* Sakura thought, struggling to breathe. "What the hell is going on! What do you mean by ''a nurse took her!" Sasuke asked, irritated. "S-s came in and said the doctor ordered more tests on her and she wouldn't allow me to go with her," Sakura said, tearing up now. "Wait, are you telling me Sarada was kidnapped!!" Sasuke said enraged. "Calm down Mr. Uchiha I am sure we can get to the bottom of this, I will alert security now," Doctor Aoi said leaving the room. just then Sasuke's phone began to vibrate "fuck off Kera this is not the—" Sasuke's sentence was cut short "oh my dear Sasuke, don't you want to know where your daughter is?" Kera said with Sarada crying in the background. "Kera I swear if you harm one hair on her head I will end you myself!!!"